chapter 25

Halloween was soon, so you wondered if anyone was hosting a party or something. you shivered remembering some old pictures you'd seen online about Victorian Halloween costumes and they were scary, and you knew it's likely where one or two creepypastas were made from or inspiration for, but it also wasn't long until the events of the series officially started. you sighed and said "2 months, then it starts I wish it didn't but I can't let too much of this change more than needed"

A maid gave you a letter, you opened it and saw it was a ball invitation it was from Vincent. he was hosting a costume ball for Halloween "better find a costume, I wonder if I can convince Ciel to dress how I want?" you quickly wrote a reply to say you'd love to come to the party. you were soon finding a costume for yourself "maybe a demon for him, like at the end of season 2 and I could match" you said to yourself aloud "also if Elizabeth and Edward come, what for them? no doubt princess or a knight though she might find something else oh well"

A few days later you were over at the Phantomhive mansion, it felt like it had been ages since you were there when actually it was the other day for a lesson. you went in Ciel ran over to you excited to see you 'maybe when he comes back with Sebastian, I can move in here to help him and help Sebastian, God knows he'll need it when he starts cooking and things' you thought "hello Ciel" "hello (name), have you decided on a costume?" he asked you "I think so, but I wanted to see if you wanted to wear matching ones, I have an idea for one" he smiled and said "sure! let's wear matching ones, what were you thinking?" he was curious.

"Well, what about demons? since Halloween is all about scary and spooky things," you tell him "How do we dress as a demon then?" he asked curious about it. you thought for a moment and said "well we wear black clothes, you a black suit me a dress and id paint your fingernails black too, and I might have black wings" Ciel nodded and said, "but wouldn't you be a fallen angel than a demon?" "Well, aren't they kind of like demons, since they aren't in heaven anymore and can't go back" he nodded and said "that's true"

Soon you went with him and ran into Vincent, he smiled and said "hello (name), are you excited for the ball?" you nodded and said, "yes, me and Ciel have decided on a costume" "oh what ones I'm curious?" he asked "well, I was thinking we could match like demons but mine would be more like a fallen angel" you tell him. he said "that's a good idea, I'm sure Ciel has a dark suit if not black he can use for that" you nodded and was soon suggesting things for Vincent to do for children. like a test of courage and such, for that one, you just explained that Ran or Tanaka had mentioned it to you about a game from Japan, and he liked those ideas.

'I would suggest playing werewolf, but maybe not I can't remember the rules and it might cause a lot of arguments' you thought. Vincent said "some of those ideas are good, and can be used as entertainment since a few children will be there to" you nodded. Rachel soon came in and it became afternoon tea, you enjoyed it you wanted to spend time with them as much as you can. make memories it's at times like this you wished you had magic like in harry potter, to just pull memories out and store them then watch them back.

It was soon the day of the ball; you were putting the final details to your costume Ran came in to help you get ready. once the last parts were done, she helped make sure the dress was on correctly, and the accessories after it was time for the ball. you went downstairs Edward was dressed to match Elizabeth, yep, she'd made him match which was a vampire. Elizabeth said "oh my gosh! your costume is the cutest, what are you (name)?" "Oh, I'm a fallen angel or a demon couldn't decide and thanks, what are you and Edward?" you asked "vampires," he told you which you nodded leaving for the ball.

(Your costume and if your hairs long that's the style you'll have)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Your costume and if your hairs long that's the style you'll have)

You soon arrived entering the manor you saw Vincent look like Frankenstein's monster, and Rachel like Frankenstein's bride 'ok must have been reading Mary Shelley you thought. you politely greeted them Rachel said, "my your costume looks lovely (name), Ciel's already in the ballroom why don't you go find him" you nodded going in. you soon found him and said "Ciel!" he looked a very small blush crept onto his face. you didn't notice it you smiled and said "do you like my costume?" he nodded and said "yeah it looks nice! does mine look ok?" you nodded and said "yeah come with me" you quickly took him to one side and painted his nails. he said, "why that's" "well demons have black nails, that's how you find them but sometimes they cover them with gloves" "oh I didn't know that" "its ok, but some stories have that and how to find a demon, that and their eyes flash" he was amazed at this 'he has no idea he's about to summon a demon in 2 months' time' you thought.

(Ciels costume the closet one I could find to what I imagined it was off Instagram)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Ciels costume the closet one I could find to what I imagined it was off Instagram)

After you went back with Ciel to the party, everyone asked about your costumes and when you and Ciel explained people said how creative it was and how nice it was you matched. you saw undertaker and went to him he said: "my, my what do I have here?" "a demon," you told him, he chuckled and said "now do you have any jokes for me?" you smirked and said "trick or treat!" he chuckled and gave you a sweet and said, "I don't want a trick pulled on me, so a treat" "thank you undertaker" you ate the sweet he gave you. soon you watched Ciel have fun and smiled saying to yourself "please don't change too much Ciel, if you can't be the real you around anyone be it around me the you, I've got to know"

Vincent came over and said "aren't you having fun?" you looked and said "I am, but I want Ciel to have fun with others, it's not fair I keep him to myself" "that is very selfless of you, now why don't we dance?" you said "are you sure, Frankenstein's monster can dance and won't your bride be mad?" he chuckled at this and danced with you 'now had I been in Vincent's era, id have tried to be with him and would have likely become Ciel's mother' you thought enjoying the dance and the party.

I'm a midford Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें