chapter 8

You were having a chat to death in your head they were seeing how you were settling in and things and just having a general chat, you enjoyed the little chats since it gave you someone to talk to. death said "so finally time for Elizabeth to come," you said "yeah, so I'll be nearly 2 years older but I don't mind but I'm dreading the pink but I might be able to tone it down with her" death nodded saying "yes, you have more freedom to change things, even characters slightly but most of their traits and things can't, like with Elizabeth yes she'll like cute things but maybe not as much" you nodded glad soon death went.

You saw your nanny you smiled, she picked you up and said "my you're getting so big, almost a lady I'm sure like your brother you'll be a good sister when the new baby comes" you nodded. She chuckled and took you for lunch Francis was showing a little now you were put in your highchair, Alexis said: "have you thought of any names?" Francis said "a few you?" he nodded and said "yes," you said "Wizzy!" they looked "Wizzy," you said again, Edward said, "I think (name) is saying if the baby's a girl Lizzy," they both thought "Elizabeth, yes a good name and strong," Francis said.

Alexis rubbed your head and said "if it's a girl well use that name for her" you squealed and smiled, thinking 'well I gave them a hint to it' as you were fed. A realisation hit you 'am I going to have to share the nursery with her? Or am I going to get my own room? And am I going to have to share my nanny no I want her to myself? I don't want to share her!' you thought, you watched your parents carefully on if they said about sharing a room, that was something you didn't want to share a room or your nanny, you knew it was selfish but you saw her how ciel saw Tanaka like a grandparent.

Lately, you'd been extra clingy to the nanny "my whatever's wrong?" she chuckled saying. you looked at her and said "mine" she laughed and said "I see, you think your baby brother or sister will have me too?" you nodded she gave a kind smile rubbing your head and said "do not worry your parents are looking at someone to take care of your brother or sister, as your still very young and I have my hands full with you" you hugged her nuzzling her happy yes it was selfish but you wanted to be kids could be.

The time was going fast Francis was now 7 nearly 8 months, she was big now you saw staff moving things 'is it mine or Lizzy's stuff there moving?' you wondered you waddled over to see Francis was instructing them where to put things. You noticed the room was bigger than the nursery 'I still can't tell! and if she's getting this room that is so unfair, way unfair I'm the eldest girl I get the big room!' you thought a maid said "my lady where do you wish me to put these?" you looked seeing your bitter rabbits, you did a quiet happy dance "over there" Francis pointed, the maid nodded going you waddled away happy you were getting your own room and not sharing and what was probably the second biggest room after Edwards.

You noticed Edward was always with Francis giving attention to the bump, you didn't mind it gave you a break you'd know after so long Edward would go back to giving you attention, you knew he was excited about a new baby you'd seen him talking over the pros and cons of it being a boy or girl. at the moment you didn't know which he wanted more, you'd heard him say the bad thing about it being a boy is you give the baby attention, more than him but a good thing was someone else to protect you and he also had someone to practice swords with when you'd heard that you laughed in your head knowing Lizzy would likely beat him.

Alexis saw you and picked you up you jumped looking at him, he smiled he walked with you as he did you wondered where he was taking you and what he was doing. soon he came to a door he opened it you looked he said "(name) you're getting to be a big girl now" you looked you could see he was holding tears in, and his breath caught when he said big girl "so your mother and I have decided that you will be getting your own room because the baby will need the nursery" you looked him in the eye and said "nanny too?" you'd said it in the cutest voice with big eyes and head to the side. he smiled and said "yes your nanny to, she's there to look after just you until you get to big to need a nanny" 'ok those eyes will get me what I want from him and Edward' you thought.

You knew it was soon for Elizabeth to come you'd seen a new nanny come in, you knew it was for Elizabeth you were playing with Edward, you knew it would basically be any day she'd come. you found it amusing how Alexis was getting worried panicking 'he's done this twice, I could understand if this was his first but it's not it's his third!' you thought watching, a few days later you saw some nurses come in and figured Lizzy was making her appearance, you decided to take a nap hopefully by the time you woke up it would be over and shed be here.

While you slept Alexis paced Edward was in lessons, luckily but a butler was going to get him so he could come meet the baby. soon it was over your nanny woke you up you rubbed your eyes she carried you to Alexis who took you 'oh she's here now, at least I slept through the screaming though too bad men can't go in, it would have been funny see her try to kill him' you giggled in your head 'though she might actually do that' you thought. Alexis walked in holding you and you saw baby Elizabeth asleep in Francis's arms, Alexis placed you on the bed you crawled over Francis said "(name) this is your baby sister Elizabeth" you nodded and rubbed her head gently. You were still holding a random plushie and gave it her you wouldn't miss it, you couldn't remember who had gotten it you but you knew it wasn't an important one.

Soon Edward came in he walked over Alexis said "you have a baby sister Edward, her name is Elizabeth" he nodded you saw the look he had 'yep let him be a bit more protective to her than me' you thought, you watched him give the attention to sleeping Elizabeth you didn't mind now your family was complete.