chapter 10

Lizzy's first birthday was coming up and she seemed to have taken a liking to you which made Edward jealous, you couldn't work out if it was because she didn't want to be stuck to him or she was trying to take you away from him. You knew it was one of those reasons and in all honesty, you didn't care one bit about that, you were with Ciel playing Lizzy in her cot watching and whining that she couldn't play.

You looked and gave her a teddy and said "when big pway" 'damn it I can't speak full sentences yet, but I can say more words now and the lisp makes it more cute' Lizzy whined to say she was big but you knew she wasn't, she was also cranky because of teething and you remembered that, glad it was mostly over for you now just the last one or two left. She took the teddy she also seemed to like Ciel to in your mind most likely due to the fact he was close in age, two years older than her but still closer than Edward.

Ciel said "is she ok?" you nodded and said "yeah otay" soon Ran came in with Lizzy's nanny, you hadn't learnt her name and you weren't going to not yet anyway. Ran said "it's time for lunch," you said "otay!" Ciel held your hand you'd gotten used to that since he learnt you and him were going to be together when you were bigger he did this whenever he could. The thing was the adults found it cute since it was innocent, with Ciel being nearly a year older than you he would help you down the stairs of course Ran would make sure he was safe. 'I know death has taken some pictures of these situations, nothing of me better be embarrassing and now I somehow have an eidetic memory so I remember everything, is that a blessing or a curse?' you thought.

You got down to the bottom and went to the table luckily, for now, Edward didn't know you and Ciel where engaged, you knew they'd most likely say when you were five or six the focus, for now, was Elizabeth's first birthday. You wondered what you could give her you knew someone would have to buy it, maybe Ran could help take you shopping? you decided to ask after lunch after lunch was over Rachel came for Ciel and went home, once he went you found Ran and pulled on her dress she knelt "yes?" she asked. you looked up at her and said "Wizzy pwesent pwese" she'd come to understand your little broken sentences, she nodded and said "I'll ask your mother and take you, if not I'm sure your father will" you nodded smiling she smiled back rubbing your head, she was really like a grandmother to you since you knew Francis was dead were as far as you knew for Alexis they were but you could be wrong about that.

A few days later you were with Ran shopping, she found it sweet how you wanted to get Elizabeth a gift yourself. when you got out the carriage she knelt and said "name" you looked up at her "London can be a very busy and dangerous place, so I'm going to give you some rules you must follow at all times can you do that for me sweetheart" you nodded. she would always give you little pet names "ok the first rule is you stay by me at all times and hold my hand, second if you want to look at something you let me know and I will take you to look at it, third if you do get lost somehow go into a shop and tell them your lost from me or you find a police officer and let them know and they'll help you find me and the last rule if you feel tired say and I'll carry you, now do you think you can follow those rules?" you knew not to wander off, but at the moment you were a 2 nearly 3 year old you nodded she smiled and held your hand.

You walked with her people would think you where grandmother and granddaughter at the moment you were in a funtom toy shop, Ran was holding you so you could see "now is there anything you think your sister will like?" she asked 'if only they had those dolls for babies, where their bodies are soft' you thought. you shook your head she smiled and took you around, you soon came to the plushie section you were looking for something really cute since you knew she'd like that, but what soon you saw a bear with a pink ribbon. You grabbed it "so is that what you want to get her?" Ran asked you nodded she smiled and said "alright let's go pay" she paid for it.

 You grabbed it "so is that what you want to get her?" Ran asked you nodded she smiled and said "alright let's go pay" she paid for it

(Lizzy's birthday gift just imagine it's a pink ribbon)

As you were going home Ran said "now, because you were good and listened I have something for you" now that caught your attention. you wouldn't let go of the box that had the teddy in, you looked at her she went into her pocket and pulled a lollipop out and handed it to you "it's a reward for you, it's a lollipop you can have it later after dinner" she told you and handed it to you, which you took it you nodded and said "ank chu!" ran smiled rubbing your head saying "your very welcome" you smiled.

Soon it was Lizzy's birthday so you were dressed up in a new dress 'let's hope they don't do the whole let's dress the two youngest up in matching dresses, save that for another day if you have' you thought. The present was on your dresser no one had been able to touch it if they did you'd tell them no which they listened to and found adorable. soon the party had started you were with Francis Edward and Alexis welcoming people, Francis had Elizabeth who was asleep you were kinda jealous of that and missed it just being able to nap when you wanted and no one thought anything of it.

Once everyone was welcomed you went to find Ciel which you did he was with madam red, when he saw you he hugged you and held your hand taking you somewhere to play you didn't complain at all at this, you'd much rather play than be stuck with the adults. The one thing you decided you'd change about Ciel would be he wouldn't be hopeless at dancing, be a bit better and if he didn't like it in the future nothing you could do, but him being able to dance was something you did want to do.

As you played you heard Rachel and Vincent talking to your parents about Ciel starting lessons in a few months' time, and decided now was the time to show you could read and write a little. You could always make the excuse up about watching Ran read to you, or Edward was teaching you a little you were going to make sure you took lessons with Ciel you figured if you had to take lessons why not with Ciel who was near your age.

Soon it was time to give gifts, you gave Elizabeth hers she squealed making grabby hands for it when she had it she nuzzled it enjoying it, and now not interested in her other gifts you gave a small smirk to Edward at this since she wanted your gift more than his like when it was your first birthday most people had given clothes and baby-friendly things.