chapter 26

The time was flying December 14th was fast approaching "soon the events of the story officially begin, it's been almost 10 years since I've come here" you said to yourself, as you watched the snowfall from your window. "Well, well it's almost time" you heard a voice and looked to see death there "hey and yeah, any news on what I asked in the summer?" "Ah yes there is, I can give you someone to help. now as to if there like the Indian butler or like the demon I can't, it's a surprise more fun but expect soon someone to turn up, a man who'll become like that maid is to your sister" you nodded and said "good to know I can get some help I'll need it"

You didn't want this to happen, it was slowly inching closer and closer Rachel offered to spend the day with you. which you happily agreed it was now time for winter clothes "is everything ok (name)?" she asked looking at you. as you were in the carriage with her you looked and nodded saying "yes, I'm ok, just thinking that's all its Ciel's birthday soon would......would it be ok if I come over on the 13th for the day to celebrate with him? have a small party just us since no doubt on the 14th you'll have plans for just you Ciel and uncle Vincent" 'I want to celebrate it, give him a happy memory to associate with his birthday' you thought. she smiled and said "that is a very kind thing to do, and I believe Ciel will like that tell you what, why not sleep the night before and you get the full day" you nodded and agreed to it.

(Pick one of the two above to wear)

Soon you arrived in London you had your scarf and gloves on, as well as a hat and a thick winter coat and dress. Rachel said "now how about we do our Christmas shopping and Ciel's birthday presents too?" you nodded 'Christmas, you won't be here and Ciel won't I'll give them early' you thought. you looked around with Rachel you could do Christmas presents for Alexis, Francis, Edward, Elizabeth, madam red, Ran and Tanaka but not so much for Rachel and Vincent. "Do you have any idea for Ciel? I'm a little stuck" you asked Rachel looked and knelt to your height saying "anything you give Ciel he will love" you nodded. you so badly wanted to tell her everything and save them but then you'd mess it up and death told you they needed to die, it was something that could not be avoided at any cost.

You enjoyed this spending time with Rachel, you always did you were now sitting in a tea shop having something warm to drink. you went with (favourite tea) "is something on your mind (name)?" you looked up when Rachel asked that. you shook your head and said "no nothing, it's just mainly wondering what to get Ciel and everyone as gifts, that's all Elizabeth is easy Edward too, just mother and father as well as you and uncle Vincent and Ciel since his birthday is so close to Christmas" Rachel chuckled and nodded understanding, you couldn't tell her the real reason no you couldn't.

You found a few gifts for everyone and enjoyed your day with Rachel, she invited you over for dinner which you were not going to say no to. when you got there, you said "where is everyone?" "Oh, Vincent decided to take Ciel out for the day, so it's just us" you nodded and thought 'like when I spent the day with Vincent' later that night, Rachel said "(name)" you looked she gave you somethings. it was some dresses and jewellery and even make-up you were shocked "why are you giving me these? it's not my birthday or Christmas" you were confused. could she know what was going to happen? no, she couldn't know, Rachel said "I wanted to, you seemed a little down plus I know me and Vincent won't have more children, I'd have loved a daughter and if I did have one I hope she would be like you I see you as a daughter, and I know you'll make a wonderful wife to Ciel when you grow up, I know some of them are a little big but you can keep them until your big enough to wear them"

You couldn't help it, you placed the things down gently next to you and hugged her crying silently. you didn't let her see the tears you never knew Rachel saw you like that, 'why, why, why! I don't want her or Vincent to die!' you thought in your mind. you were sobbing after you stopped crying, Rachel said "why don't we see what I have? and I'll let you take some" you nodded you now wondered, even more, did she know. did her and Vincent know they would die or be targeted? but you'd never know the answer to that at all.