chapter 15

Before the chapter begins since all of this COVID and such is going on with quarantine, I thought id use it as an idea for a chapter and there was nothing as bad as COVID then, so ill be using something else that can make you be isolated in your room from everyone else.

You were sat at your desk in your room, when you asked Francis to have it in your room she was confused but once you told her why she agreed to it. you were doing some homework which was some math problems "I hate math, its the bane of my existence" you groaned (sorry if you like math but in this, your not to fond of it) you glared as you did the problems "why can't I have a calculator!" you asked yourself.

Soon you'd gotten the problems done you put it to one side, you scratched your neck thinking nothing of it. you heard a knock from outside your door "it's open!" you told them not looking up from what you were doing "its time for dinner young mistress" you looked to see a butler. you put down what you had and went with them, you scratched your neck again 'maybe I was bit by a small fly or something?' you thought.

At dinner everyone was saying what they did, Edward was saying about his lessons mainly sword and things, Elizabeth was saying about her dance lessons and how she made some of her toys cute 'oh god its begun! the cuteness of everything she stays away from my room' you thought. Alexis said "and you (name)?" you swallowed what you were eating and answered him about how your lessons were going. you did find some fun and interesting, you figured some of them you'd never think of doing or even trying before "also my sword teacher, as well as my dance teacher, have said I'm ready to enter competitions or appear in a recital and have said next time I have there lesson for one of you to speak to them, they both said I must of practised at home and had mother, father or Edward help with my sword skills, they also said they would talk to you about the advanced class or moving up to the older years"

Francis had a look of pure pride and said "I shall talk to your sword teacher about that as will your father, and I will talk to your dance instructor about that as well and about attending the London ballet academy along with Elizabeth" she said "(nickname a short version of your name if possible) can you help me please? I want to be as good as you with ballet and dancing!" you said "OK ill help you when I'm not doing lessons or homework" she had a big smile and nodded. you scratched your neck again Alexis asked "is everything OK (name)?" you looked and said "yes" but you did wonder.

After dinner you went to your room and had a nice bath as you where you saw a spot "a spot? I shouldn't get them I'm 6 not 16 yet" after you went to bed and slept. the next day you woke up and heard a gasp from the maid who came to wake you "is something wrong?" you asked looking at them they gave you a mirror your eyes widened you were covered in spots 'I've got bloody chicken pox's!' you screamed in your head 'wait, how did I get this no ones had chicken pox's?' you thought confused.

The maid said "young mistress" you looked and said "uh what are they?" you had to act as if you didn't know, she said "it seems chicken pox's, ill get your mother" you nodded in shock. soon Francis came with Alexis she said "yes it is" you said "there itchy" you went to scratch, as you did your hands where lightly hit. Francis gave you a do not even think about it look you shrunk back 'this woman can put professor Snape to shame with how strict she is!' you thought "no matter how itchy they are you do not scratch them (name), am I clear" she told you staring you down. you nodded and managed to say "yes mother"

Soon the doctor came and checked you over and said "yes it is, I will say this your other children may get them if so they are to remain in there rooms like your eldest daughter and have a maid and butler who have had chicken pox's and shingles see to her if your other children or family wish to visit by her door and no further" Francis said "of course" the doctor gave you a few bottles of calamine lotion to have a bath in and also rub on you to stop itching 'why the hell now, I never had it before I was immune to it and I'm going to look like a teen ghost!' you thought.

Soon you had a bath and had it rubbed on you and reapplied every half hour to every hour you couldn't leave your room you where in isolation, at least you had books to read and things to do and a bathroom. Ran would come to keep you company which you were glad for soon you saw Lizzy and Edward she went to go in, Edward said "Lizzy remember mother said we can't go in (name) has chicken pox's and we could catch it" "b-but I" she said looking at him with big eyes "Lizzy listen to him" you told her from your bed she huffed.

Ran went over and said "if you have something for her I can give it to her" Lizzy nodded giving Ran a teddy and a drawing, she gave them to you "thank you Lizzy having the teddy here it'll be like your here keeping me company," you told her that seemed to make her smile and make her feel better 'OK at times like this she can be cute, wanting to make me feel better' you thought. you sat on a chair a bit closer but not to close to talk to make it easier than talking from your bed and shouting. soon they went "Ran cant I even take a walk in the garden for some air?" you asked her she said "ill ask your mother about that, but if she says yes ill take you" you smiled nodding you loved her so much, she reminded you of your own grandmother.

A few days later Ciel came over with Vincent and Rachel he didn't care and went over you said "Ciel you'll get this to" he said "I don't care! if you get sick I get sick you're not being alone" he gave a cute but serious look 'oh my flipping god that is too cute, little Ciel is a must protect we must protect this bean!' you thought in your mind. he hugged you and you hugged back Rachel and Vincent came over to "as soon as he heard you were sick he wanted to come over" Rachel told you which made you happy "sorry if I make you have this Ciel" you told him, he said "I had it last year when you were away visiting some of uncle Alexis family"

Staying alone in your room could be boring at times but Elizabeth and Edward regularly came to see you, same with Ciel Rachel and Vincent when they weren't busy. Alexis and Francis would sit with you and talk to you but ran spent almost all of her time with you which you were grateful, she helped take your mind off this so you didn't scratch. soon you were better and all your spots were gone just because you had chickenpox didn't mean you didn't have homework. in a way you were thankful for that it gave you something to do take your mind off your itchiness, you were also thankful that you didn't get them in your throat it would of meant you couldn't eat most foods just soup.