Lose Ourselves | Samael x Cupid

Fuck you.
=====================

A soft gasp echoed through the space of the room, before being cut off and muffled by Cupid pressing his lips to Samael's as he backed him into the wall behind them. The younger boy began to try to speak before the other pressed harder into him, cutting him off again. 

"C-Cupid~..." Samael choked out, thighs already trembling as he slowly became more and more overwhelmed by the second. 

The demigod shushed him, pressing flush against his body, thigh in between his legs. "Relax~..." Cupid murmured, close to his ear. "I'm not going to hurt you~..."

Samael just gave let off a tiny whimper, subconsciously letting his hips grind against the taller's thigh. His eyes rolled back a little, his breath hitching softly. "W-We should really be getting back to the- ahn~ others~..." He panted out, wings flapping a little from being a bit overwhelmed.

Cupid leaned in, kissing and nipping at the boy's neck. "Let them be... They're too busy with exploring this place~" He mumbled, leaving a dark, noticeable mark on Samael's neck. "They probably haven't even noticed we left~"

"I-I guess you're right~..." 

"You sure you're okay with this?" Cupid backed off a little, searching for any signs that the other was uncomfortable with the situation. 

Samael nodded eagerly. "Y-Yeah... I'm sure~" He let out a little whine at the back of his throat at the loss of the friction against his heat, trying to buck his hips to get the other to continue what he was doing. 

Cupid smirked a little, before leaning in and biting into Samae's neck gently, making the fallen angel gasp out in ecstasy. He then pulled away and slid off his own shirt, before working on Samael's clothing. 

"Y-You're very beautiful~..." Samael stammered, turning his head away in embarrassment. Cupid chuckled a little. "I-I mean it~!"

"Thank you, Samael~" Cupid hummed, finishing the process of undressing the smaller boy. "I wish I could compliment you like that, but alas~..."

"B-Blind~" The smaller boy let out a breathless giggle, earning an amused smile from the demigod. 

Cupid tugged on his pants a little, exposing his length, grinning a little at how Samael shivered a little in anticipation at the sight. He hummed a little and lined himself up with the other's entrance, before pausing. He tilted his head up to 'look' at Samael, and when he could sense the other was looking back at him, he cupped his face and kissed him deeply as he pushed his length into him.

The smaller boy let out a muffled moan against his lips, his hands finding their way to Cupid's hair, fingers tangling in his curls to deepen the kiss. The taller began to slowly thrust, using one hand to support Samael, and the other caressing his jaw as he nipped at his bottom lip. 

"F-Fuck~!" Samael choked out after separating from the kiss for air, subconsciously pulling at Cupid's hair as his back arched from ecstasy. "C-Cupid~!" He whimpered, eyes squeezing shut. 

"Mmn, you like that~?" Cupid chuckled, wrapping his hand around the back of the other's neck. "Use your words, Samael~..." He hummed.

"I-I do~!"

"Good~"

Cupid pulled Samael closer by the neck, pressing another deep kiss to his lips, his heart fluttering at the way the smaller melted into it and kissed him back almost immediately after. He trusted a bit harder, getting deeper with each push into him. 

"I love you~..." Cupid growled, quiet enough to almost seem like he wasn't even talking. "I fucking love you~..."

"I-I.. Ah~! I love you too~..." Samael gasped out in response, keeping a grip on the demigod like a lifeline. This time, Samael was the one to kiss him, whimpering into it as Cupid sped up his thrusts in response. 

Eventually, the smaller boy cried out in ecstasy, throwing his head back as he climaxed, spurting his cum onto his and Cupid's stomachs. The taller of the two cursed as he climaxed inside Samael, eventually slowing down. He wrapped his arms around him, keeping him from collapsing from his shaking legs. 

"Hey..." Cupid eventually spoke up when they had both came down. "How's about we let the others take care of the 'new home' stuff, hm? Spend some time together?"

Samael smiled brightly, face flushed. 

"I'd love that."