Choking Hazard | Noriko x Cypress

Warning: Oral sex, mentions of gagging, and more vulgar use of words.
===============

"You sure you want to do this, sweets?" Noriko tilted her head as she asked, her slight hiss making Cypress shutter a bit.

The smaller girl nodded in confirmation, glancing down at the other's crotch area, thinking for a second before answering. "Yes... I do."

"And you're sure you're going to be okay?"

"Trust me, Nori," Cypress smiled softly. "I can do it!"

Noriko nodded a bit, propping herself up on her elbows, letting Cypress slide off both their shirts. The smaller of the two slid off her own capris leaving her in only her bra and underwear. She slowly unbuttoned Noriko's pants, sliding them down painfully slow, followed by her underwear.

Cypress gulped slightly at the sight of the taller's two lengths, her face flushing slightly. She leaned forward and gently grabbed one, squeezing it a bit, and giving the tip of the other a gentle kiss, glancing up at Noriko as she did so.

The goddess, sucked in a breath, tilting her head back as Cypress slowly took one of her lengths into her mouth, making it almost all the way down before she gagged a bit, eyes welling up with tears on reflex. Noriko gently pet her hair as she halted her movements, getting used to the long phallus occupying her throat. She then pulled back up and took both into her mouth, ever so slowly inching down. She had to try multiple times, of course, as she would keep gagging and have to pull back up.

"You're doing great, sweets~..." Noriko praised, gently petting her hair and making the smaller girl blush as she panted, face still adorably flushed.

"T-Thank you..."

She dipped back down and finally managed to get all the way down, lips meeting Noriko's lower stomach, making the taller girl groan in pleasure. "Fucking hell~..."

After a while, Cypress finally began to bob her head up and down, looking up at Noriko and humming when she saw the blissed-out expression on the other's face, making her giggle a bit.

After a while, the taller of the two's back arched, fucking up into Cypress's mouth. "S-Shit... I-I'm gonna fuckin cum..."

Cypress gently grabbed her hips so she wouldn't pull out, looking up at her innocently. Just that was enough to make Noriko climax, cursing out and releasing down Cypress's throat, the smaller of the two swallowingas much as she could, a bit dripping down from her lips.

Cypress pulled back after the other was done, slowly licking up the rest of the fluid, maintaining eye-contact with Noriko, before crawling up and gently kissing her.

"Fuck... You did so good, sweetie..." Noriko gently caressed her hair, making Cypress purr a bit and lean into her touch.

"Now... Let me give you your reward, hm~?"