Is Three Really a Crowd? | Noriko x Yuki x Cypress

WHOOOO BOYYY HERE WE GO BOIS STRAP YOURSELVES IN AND GET READY FOR A RIDE OF A LIFETIME!!

Warning: Threesome
======================

The door was long since latched shut, Noriko's sound protection spell lining it. On the bed, Yuki and Cypress laid side by side, both panting out in pleasure as they held onto each other.

Noriko had them bith tied down to the bed, a vibrator shoved into both of them that were both controlled by the same remote. It wasn't even on the highest setting, and Yuki kept bucking her hips and cursing at Noriko breathlessly to get her to turn it up. Cypress on the other hand had her face hidden, not making any effort to say anything other than her pleas of "too much" through her high-pitched moans and whimpers of pleasure.

Noriko just smirked, turning it up a bit before climbing onto the bed and tilting Cypress's face up to kiss her deeply, nipping at her bottom lip with her fangs. The shorter girl shivered, moaning into the kiss.

Yuki was impatiently watching and trying her best to hold back her own moans.

Noriko let out a laugh and turned her attention to Yuki, carefully running her fingertips down her side and kissing her roughly.

Cypress eventually gasped out, back arching as she climaxed, whimpering loudly. Yuki followed soon after.

Noriko hummed a bit and untied them, watching as they held onto each other, still trembling and both trying to catch their breath. She got the two cleaned up and laid down with them, snuggling the smaller girls to herself.

And they fell asleep like that.

🖤 Smut Oneshots 🖤 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara