Movie Night | Alto x Leo

(Modern AU)

"It's time for the movie, everyone!" Cypress chirped, waving the DVD above her head and grinning cheerfully. "Take your seats please!"

DA, took the DVD from her as everyone started to sit down. "Not a horror movie? Tsk. Oh, honey, that's no fun!" He booped her nose.

"Well I don't know if anyone wants to- Horror movies are scary-" She began.

"Oh nonsense! We're all adults, and I'll cuddle you if you're scared."

"Oh, you don't have t-"

"Can you both pick and sit the fuck down?" Alto growled from his place by Leo, who had his head rested on his hand in boredom. "We're not getting any younger over here."

"Yeeezus, calm down, sugar." DA rolled his eyes, put in the movie, and sat down, pulling Cypress onto his lap to snuggle her.

(Time skip)

Leo was bored out of his fucking mind. The jumpscares weren't even scaring him at all, and the acting was terrible. He sighed silently to himself before glancing over at Alto, who seemed to be just as bored.

He smirked for a second, before slowly wrapping his arms around Alto and pulling him closer. He made sure their blanket was covering them, before slowly putting a hand on his thigh.

Alto shifted a bit, glancing at Leo in confusion. The taller of the two put a finger to his lips to shush him. The assassin slowly slid his hand up to unbutton Alto's pants, sliding his hand into his boxers. He jolted in surprise, grabbing Leo's forearm. He let out a small gasp and tilted his head back as the other began to slowly palm him, kissing at the back of his neck.

"S-Shit~..." Alto whispered, barely audible over the sound of the movie still playing in the background.

Leo was thankful that the room was dark, but he knew that if Yuki looked at then from across the room, they were fucked. He ignored that thought and sped up his movements a bit, smirking as he felt Alto shiver against him and start to roll his hips.

"You like that~?" Leo whispered, glancing around the room to see if anyone heard. They didn't.

Alto covered his mouth with his hand, nodding a bit. "Mmngh~..."

After a while, the shorter of the two's legs began to shake slightly, his breathing becoming more heavy. "I-I'm~..." He had to cover his mouth with both hands as he climaxed in his pants, his moan of pleasure being drowned out by a scream from one of the actors on the movie.

Leo chuckled and pulled his hand out, licking his fingers clean as Alto panted quietly, going limp against him.

Eventually, the movie ended and everyone left, all but Yuki, Leo, and Alto.

Yuki glanced at them before narrowing her eyes. "I swear to fucking god, everyone is fucking in public, aren't they?" She huffed, making Alto choke. She rolled her eyes before teleporting off to her room.

"Leo."

"Hmm?"

"I'm going to throw you in the fucking pool."

"That's fair."