WHEEL SPIN CHALLENGE 1: Lucifer x Mesta

Welcome back to the wheel spin challenge, where I spin a wheel to find out two random characters to write a smut about together.
No cheating is involved, as nothing in the wheel spin challenge chapters are canon.

This time, it was Lucifer and Mesta. Enjoy~
============================

Lucifer was no coward. And he was going to make sure this irritating android knew it. So, when Mesta had dared him to hook up with him, he accepted. There was no way he'd let the bastard best him.

Mesta hummed against Lucifer's lips as they were pushed down onto the table, grinning as they bit down on the devil's bottom lip to tease.

"You're serious about this, huh~?" The andriod quipped, grinning smugly as Lucifer's free hand slid up the other's shirt. "Hmm, guess you're not so much of a coward as I thought~"

"Shush~" He muttered, straightening to undo his tie, using it to bind the android's wrists. He then unbuttoned and slid off his shirt, smirking a little at how Mesta had finally quieted.

He finished undressing the android, running a hand down their thigh. He took notice of the attachments that had been previously installed; both feminine and masculine parts.

Lucifer's lips turned up into a grin. "Well, that certainly makes this easier~..." He made eye contact with the android. "You were prepared for this, hm? Don't suppose you even need foreplay, then~..."

"Mmm..." Mesta let their eyes close, not responding with anything more than a low hum.

Lucifer let out a low chuckle, undoing his jeans and tugging them down a bit to reveal his length. He lined up with the android's entrance, teasing at it a little.

Mesta was already irritated with the teasing. "Come on, bitchboy. Fuck m- GNH~!" They were inturupted by the other thrusting into him with no warning. They let out a strangled moan, their voice-box glitching a little. "F-fuCk~..."

"What was that~?" Lucifer cooed, beginning to thrust hard into them, nails digging into their synthetic skin.

They didn't answer, just letting their head tilt back, letting their eyes shut as they let the taller man use them. "Mmngh..."

The android climaxed faster than they would have liked, twitching and letting out glitched and strangled moans. Lucifer hummed and finished inside of them, smirking when he saw Mesta begin to reboot.

"Told you I was no coward, my dear~..." The devil chuckled, dressing himself and getting up, ruffling the androids hair before leaving.