No homo, bro | Owen x Anthony x Brendon

Anthony swallowed thickly as he watched Owen tie Brendon up beside him, gently pulling at his own restraints impatiently.

"Stop squirming over there." Owen's gaze flicked over to Anthony, eyes narrowing in annoyance. The shortest of the trio did as told, looking away. "Good slut."

Owen finished tying the other up and took a step back, standing up fully. He tsked a bit, glancing back and forth between the two boys sitting on their knees on the floor, legs tied in a way that they couldn't close their thighs together at all. A smirk tugged at his lips, humming a bit as he seemed to contemplate which of the two to give his attention to first.

"Hmmm~..." Owen huffed a little to himself before going to Anthony and crouching down, grabbing him roughly by the jaw to kiss him deeply, relishing in how he let out a small whine. "Such a cute little pup~.."

Owen stood up and roughly pressed his foot to Anthony's crotch, an unimpressed expression on his face that made the shorter boy shiver as he pathetically attempted to grind against his foot, biting his lip.

"Tch. Pathetic~..." He hummed, taking his foot away and turning his attention to Brendon.

"Oooh, is it my turn, Br-Owen?" Brendon grinned, before he was slapped. He let out a nervous laugh, biting his lip.

"Shut it, whore." The tallest of the three growled, glaring at him.

Owen huffed again and walked over to his bag, pulling out two vibrators, and a remote. Anthony audibly gulped, squirming around again.

"I said stop fucking squirming." The taller hissed, crouching down again to shove the vibrator into him roughly, grabbing him by the throat. to stop him from moving around. He then went to Brendon and did the same. He took a step back and glanced in between them for a moment, fiddling with the remote until both vibrators turned on, both at the half setting.

"O-Oh fuck~.." Brendon panted out, biting his lip as Anthony whimpered out something illegible, probably in Spanish.

After a while, he turned it up full-throttle, a smirk coming to his face as he watched the two squirm and moan with pleasure.

When they both started to show signs that they were going to cum, he turned the vibrators off all together, letting out a small chuckle at their desperation.

He walked over and untied Anthony, forcing him to stay there, then untied Brendon, pulling him up by the collar to whisper in his ear, his gaze flicking over to Anthony.

"G-Guys..?" Anthony squeaked, watching the other two come over.

Owen yanked him to his feet and threw him onto the bed where Brendon was waiting, pulling Anthony onto his lap.

"Brendon here is going to fuck you while I ride you. Got it~?" Owen tilted his head to the side. "Thrust your hips upward and I'll slap you."

He stood up to slowly undress himself, glancing over at the two, who were staring. He huffed and walked back over, climbing onto Anthony's lap and tying his wrists again. Owen slowly lowered himself down onto the shorter, letting out a small, satisfied breath. Brendon swallowed before slowly shoving himself in as Anthony teared up from pleasure, letting out a pathetic sounding moan.

Owen groaned softly and grabbed Anthony by the throat to choke him, beginning to ride him at an already fast pace. Brendon softly cursed and matched Owen's pace, kissing at the back of Anthony's neck, leaving marks.

After a while of this, Anthony began to tremble and whine louder.

"O-Owen~!" He whimpered. "I-I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum~!"

Owen tightened his grip a little, before nodding. "G-Go ahead, pup~..."

Anthony cried out and climaxed hard, arching his back. He went limp as the other two continued their actions.

After a while, Owen kissed him deeply, him and Brendon both climaxing at the same time. They both slowed to a stop and pulled out and off.

"Hmmm.. That was... Fun." Owen huffed, running his hand through his messed-up blonde hair.

It was quiet, apart from heavy breathing, before Brendon decided to break the silence.

"Ah shit, Anthony, bro... We forgot to say no homo!" He gasped.

"Fuck, bro! And we didn't have socks on!"

...

"I'm going to kill you both."