Beautiful To Me | DA x Cypress

Warnings: Angst, mentions of past abuse, hurt and comfort, scars, etc
==================

Cypress Lyndon hated her body. She always had. She thought it was awful. She was littered with scars of various types from previous surgeries, and expiriments involving fire and electricity, and not to mention how some parts of her skin were discolored from both Flores Disnentia and the effects of the poison that had once been mercilessly injected into her body back when she was still in the lab. And her flower was just a disgusting reminder to her that she was going to die.

People claimed they thought she was one of the most beautiful people around, but she never believed them. They never saw the scars. If they did, they'd take those words back, she was sure of it.

But...

DA. He was somehow here, running his hands down her body, littering her stomach and chest with loving kisses. Every so often he would glance up at her, and she would hold back tears at the way he'd look at her. Like she was his world... Like she was the most beautiful thing in the Omniverse. She knew for a fact she didn't deserve him. She didn't deserve to be looked at like that...

"You're so gorgeous, you know that?" DA mumbled, slowly and gently tracing one of her scars with his fingers. He pressed another kiss to her torso, humming a bit. "So pretty..."

"Mmmn..." She tilted her head to the side to hide her face, blushing as DA cupped her cheek.

He smiled warmly at her, kissing her lovingly again, using his free hand to hold hers.

Although Cypress hated the way she looked... Maybe... Maybe she wasn't that bad after all. If DA could kiss her like that, even after seeing her scar-littered body...

Maybe she was beautiful...

Even if it was only to him, he was all that really mattered, anyway.