I Put The Bi In Bitch

(Y/N) groaned in pain, sitting down to nurse her face. Her eye was a goner. Totally fucked. Well shit. Beside her, Doppio shuffled his stuff back inside his bag, glancing at the two. He knew they were heading somewhere, so this would be the perfect opportunity to learn where exactly they were going.

"Hey, Bruno." (Y/N) held her bleeding eye, her medical patch stained with the sticky syrup. "The Colosseum is across the street, and the others are waiting for you there, I know it. Can you get Giorno to make me another eye?"

"Yes, of course. You stay here, you are in no condition to fight if you cannot see." Bruno surveyed the area before jogging across the street to go find Giorno and the others. In all honesty, as far as she's gotten, he cannot count how many times she has put her life on the line, and he doesn't want her to die.

Ha! How stupid, leaving one of your men- subordinates so close to his stand. Yes, he could get rid of this nuisance once and for all. And once this little rat finally disappears, the rest could be smooth sailing. Doppio raised his arm, ready to finally rid the world of this cancerous growth on the earth. But just as she did before, he could see it in his premonitions. She looked directly at him! She could see him! He knows it, she could stare right into his soul, and it scared him. Just like that man, how could this be? "Um, can I lend you a hand? It's totally up to you though."

She tilted up just as she did in Eulogy's sight, the bloodsoaked and gaping holes where her eyes should be swallowing in light like a black hole. Doppio pulled his hand away, disgusted by the sight. "Uh... No, I'm totally good, don't worry! And this is just makeup, some of the stuff got in my eye and it's just stinging a bit, you know?"

(Y/N) laughed it off, but it really didn't look like she could cross the road by herself. She had to get to the others, to the entrance of the Colosseum where the others were waiting for them. "Are you sure? You really don't look so good..."

"You kidding? I look great!" (Y/N) laughed, placing a hand on her hip before remembering that her shoulder was also fucked. "Ow. Shit actually yea, help would be appreciated. A bit. Big thank, need to get there fast."

"B-big welcome?" He reached over to take her good arm and lead her there, not expecting her to just begin the journey. A second in and she already hit the bar in front of her, almost toppling right in front of a car as he quickly yanked her back. "Are you okay?! Where were you looking-"

Oh wait she can't see for shit. Right. "Guardrail... that's a guardrail... damn..." (Y/N) mumbled, dragging her hands over the rusting metal. "I ran into that? That's embarrassing."

"R-right, are... are you okay?" He bent down, examining her face once more. Her eyes really were gone, she couldn't see at all, there was no way...!

"Hey, What happened to your throat?" She pointed at the strap of cloth that covered the wound. But how could she see the wound Risotto gave him when his sweater was in the way? "It's not bleeding, was it from yesterday? It looks pretty bad though... Bleh, I shouldn't question it. People are into weird things..."

What the fuck. "Well... let's go." Doppio mumbled, deciding to ignore her last statement. Was this some sort of attack? He felt so uncomfortable and creeped out... But if this was for the boss, then he could deal with it. Draping her arm over his shoulders, he began to lead her to the Colosseum. Once there, he could find the man they were searching for and kill them both, then it could only be smooth sailing to finish off the others.

"Yup yup, let's go." She copied, ignoring the throbbing pain in her face as the blood finally began to coagulate enough to stop bleeding. It was weird. Could she see? Could she not? How odd. Doppio glanced up, noticing Mista stroking the Colosseum wall. Shit! She said the others were waiting inside, not by the entrance! Did he take too long? Once again, he yanked her back behind the wall, hiding the both of them out of view. "What's wrong? Did something happen? We aren't at the entrance yet..."

"Oh, uh... no, I... Sorry, the cut just started hurting a bit..." He laughed it off, touching his neck before glancing over the corner. Shit! Mista was heading this way!

"Oh, I'm sorry about that, but I really need to get to my friends. I need to hurry and cross, you go back, I'll be fine" Said the girl who tripped over a guardrail not a minute ago. She stood up only to be tackled down again.

"No! Don't stand up!" He growled, glancing at the car headlights down the road. "I mean... There's another car coming. We can cross once it passes."

Said person in their car was weirded out by the two teenagers in the middle of the road on top of one another. Fucking freaky but alright.

"No, what are you talking about? That's on the other side of the road?" She mumbled, glancing back at the driver. "We can cross, so I'll be going now."

It was no use...! Mista was coming! He would have to eliminate her here and now! Shit! "Bring ring ring ring ring..!"

"Huh?"

"I-I wonder what that sound was!" He scrounged through his bag. "Bring ring ring ring ring ring ring-a-ling-a-ring-a-ding ring ring ring!"

"What the hell are you doing." (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, confused and a little scared.

"Bring ring ring ring ring ring ring-a-ling-a-ring-a-ding ring ring ring!" Why was he getting a call now?! What could the boss possibly have to say in this situation?? She was going to figure it out! "Bring ring ring ring ring! You freaking dumbass! Why the hell are you calling me right now?! Do you want her to find out?!"

"What the fuck...? Who are you?" She mumbled, her vision(?) blurring a tad. The heat had given her a vague map of the world and the people in it, but this... Who was this again...? "You are... You... Trish...?"

"Huh?"

-+-
Y'all I'm so mad I wanted to do the cioccolata fight so much and then I forgot that Bruno is fuckin ALIVE and doesn't have chronic wasting disease or whatever so now we're here BUT this has given me an OPPORTUNITY so it's okay.