I Use A Barbie Shovel To Bury My Feelings

Dressing a little more fancy than usual, (Y/N) threw on a tailored suit fitted to her body and pulled her hair up to keep out of her face. Choosing to stay on the minimal side for makeup as always, she opted for red matte lipstick. It wasn't like she was dressing to impress, she only needed one person's attention after all. Choosing a sleek pair of sunglasses and comfy heels that made a really nice click when she walked, she set off to go talk to Fugo. No, she had no idea what they could possibly talk about, but just wearing such strong clothing gave her enough confidence that everything would turn out okay.

To her sources, he worked five days a week and was an excellent piano player, but he never stayed very long afterward, nor talked at all. Then again, he was employed only a dozen or so days ago. "I'm not sure he'll be opting to talk to you, miss. He seems like he needs his alone time"

"Thank you for standing up for him," The corner of her lips twitched upwards as she swiveled around in her seat to watch the stage. It was kind of hard to see anything because of her sunglasses and the already dim lighting of the bar, but she adjusted them anyway and crossed her legs. He should be performing soon, so all she had to do was wait. "But these are matters between us."

Pannacotta Fugo, a man with not much to live for, spent his days in a sort of limbo. He worked for the minimum amount needed to survive, and carried his days alone with little effort. Maybe this schedule would change if he gave it time, but he knew it wouldn't. It would take a lot more than time to bust him out. Work was easy enough. He played piano at a bar until his fingers ached, songs that in tone and major, were upbeat or catchy, but flooded the bar in a depression that lingered as long as the tune. No one seemed to mind or notice beside him, the swirling hate that clawed at his feet as he pressed the pedals and jumped on his fingers to create louder music, every note on point to a fault. No one could hear it, no matter how loud he played. Not that he wanted them to hear it, they weren't them. They weren't Narancia or Bruno or Mista or Abbacchio or (Y/N) or hell, even Giorno.

Running his hands over the small metal earrings he wore, he adjusted the seat and set his hands on the keys. Bella Ciao, it translates to "goodbye, beautiful". He had little to no clue why he chose this song, but no one cared as always. It was known worldwide in some shape or form, a powerful song that from his fingers, warped and twisted in his ears. "See? He never looks at the crowd. Just sits there and plays and then leaves."

"Nah. He'll look." (Y/N) hummed, ordering some cranberry juice. Her Stand appeared by her side with the sounds of tinkling glass; Soda City Funk glowed a vibrant pink, crossing her legs just as her master did and yawning in boredom. No one else could see her, despite her wild appearance and color scheme. Of course, if you did have the ability to, it would catch your attention in a second, as it did with Fugo. Eyes wide, he almost stopped playing, hastily turning back to the piano and shooting many baffled glances at her. With his attention captured, SCF faded away and (Y/N) grinned, waving politely. "See?"

"Hm. What did you need him for? You aren't trying to hurt my worker, are ye?" He wiped some of the glasses down, watching her out of the corner of her eye.

"Course not, I just wanted to see an old friend." She pursed her lips, staring at him. His soul flickered softly, weak but not gone. She didn't really understand the whole soul thing, but she could recognize his in an instant. "Gotta talk about the old times and such."

"Is that so?" He chuckled softly, obviously misreading something between them. "Hey, Fugo! You got some beef with your girl? Go talk to her and make up already! You're on a fifteen minute break!"

"I didn't mean in that way, but it's appreciated, old man." (Y/N) stood up, walking towards the door and waiting for Fugo to stop choking on air. "You're wasting time, Panna, c'mon! Don't keep me waiting any moree!"