Its Either Bitch Or Be Bitched

"What the hell is up with your hair?!" This was the seventh time she had tried to chop the long mullet off, only for it to regrow to the exact same length. Some of the hair on top had also started to grow again, and the newly reborn Giorno watched with slight terror as lock after lock fell limply to the floor. It was a bit of a childish worry, but the thirteen year old feared that it might just stop growing all together soon. "You know what? No."

He audibly breathed a sigh of relief as she started to comb out the hair, sectioning it and braiding the mullet, finishing off with a clear elastic to hold it in place. He never saw himself as someone to ever have long hair, but it did somehow fit him, odd enough. "I don't even look like myself anymore..."

"It's just a braid, Giorno." She swiveled the chair around, hand tucked under her chin in thought. It was missing something, but she wasn't sure what. It needed something memorable, cute, but not too weird. It catches your eye, but not in a bad way. Well, he would catch anyone's eye. She just wanted him to stand out MORE. Her eyes wandered down to the cafe down the street. She had had their donuts before, a fear years back the last time she lived here. "Oh my god you need donuts."

"I'm getting donuts too?" She dug through the hairdressers cabinet, pulling out some granny curlers as he glanced at her, a little worried about her plans for his bangs.

"Yup, now hurry before someone realizes the door is unlocked." Did she pick the lock of the hairdressers shop just to give him a haircut? Yes, but it wasn't like she was stealing anything. And she would clean up the mess too, her stand was already in the process of sweeping all the hair away as she leaned over his chair to add them into his hair. "And then heat them up so they stay, a little hairspray-"

"Who's there?" She glanced up at the door, despite it being a wee hours of the morning, someone decided to call the cops and rat them out. Well crap.

"Whoops, we gotta run, bud." (Y/N) pulled away, much to his dismay. She didn't seem too affected by the fact she just broke into a hairdressers shop and will be chased by the cops. No, this was a normal Tuesday for her, hauling the victim of tonight's chaos out of the chair and out the back door, avoiding the flashlight rays as long as they could. They almost made it out if not for the creak of the wooden floors. Next Giorno knew, they were booking it, howling with laughter as they evaded the thundering footsteps of the cops that chased them. Yea, his life was definitely changing.

"Oh my god wait, we forgot about all the hair" He paused, glancing back down the way which they came.

"Already solved that, Giogio, we gotta gogo!" She snatched his hand, tugging him back at the sight of the white flashlight beam and yeeting him into the sky, pushing off soon after and snapping her fingers, the both of them landing on the rooftops out of sight. "My foolproof escape tactic, up always works."

"Right." He beamed, it had only been a few hours, but he couldn't remember a time he had laughed so much. Unfortunately, all good things have to end.

"Aw, sorry, Giorno. The pissbabies are calling. We should hang out again though, if you aren't in school or something." Her shoulder nudged his, but it was different from the times in the hallway at school. It wasn't out of scorn or distaste or accompanied by teasing laughter, it was just natural, and he found himself mimicking it.

"Yea, definitely."

Extra!!

"Wait really? No joke?" (Y/N) stood in a tattoo parlor, eyes locked on the countless designs in front of her. She couldn't help but squeal in delight, brushing her fingers over the inked designs on the page. After being thrown around, shot, and pitted against Risotto's stand, she could definitely take on the pain, but now the tough part, choosing a suitable tattoo. "Ooh, this one's pretty..."

"Do you want it to be colored in?" Formaggio leaned against the counter next to her, watching her flip through the various back designs. She seemed pretty adamant on having it between her shoulder blades.

"Well... Like, I want it mostly just outlined in black, I guess. I mostly meant it as a joke. I never thought I would actually get one." She thumbed the laminated pages, finally settling on a tattoo. It was a geometric design almost similar to a crop circle, with various flowers and butterflies weaving through the lines that spanned almost from the nape to the end of her ribs. "Black roses for the flowers, please."

"Yea. we can do that." The receptionist swiped the money off the counter, flicking through and counting it up. "Tell the parlor when you get called up."

"If you're going to get it on you back, doesn't that mean you have to undress?" Melone wondered aloud. Although he was the one who most actively pursued women, he had toned down with (Y/N). Of course, it wasn't as if she was free from his clutches forever. It was one of the reasons he agreed, along with Formaggio, to come with and take her there.

"No, I'm wearing a backless top." She shrugged a shoulder of her black coat off, revealing her red tank top, back open for viewing. Her bra might have been the same color, but she was fine with unclipping it for the sake of getting her tattoo. "Alright, the stabbening, let's get on with it!"

"She does have a very nice back, shame we can't see any more." He simpered, only to get kicked by Illuso. This was the exact reason he had come, along with Prosciutto and Pesci. Ghia and Risotto were waiting in the car, more or less dragged to see the final product. "I'm not wrong though!"

"She's a child, do not yearn for the CHILD." Prosciutto massaged his temples. He really did see (Y/N) as a child. Which, mentally she was. Sure, the girl is capable of both murdering and disposing a human, but he witnessed firsthand how chronically idiotic she is. He watched her mourn over a spilled bowl of honey nut cheerios, okay?

"Don't forget that she's seventeen now. In a year she'll be legal." He raised his finger towards the roof, a glimmer of lust in his eyes.

"Yea, sure." Formaggio nodded, fiddling with the red leather of his jacket. "But when you talk to her, she's different. It's like she doesn't really care what she looks like, just that she's having fun, you know? Kind of a refreshing change."

Illuso shrugged. He wouldn't look too deep into it. "Like she says, she's here for a fun time, not a long one."

"(Y/N) is really unorthodox, isn't she? You can never tell what's going on in her head. Who knows what secrets she's actually hiding." Melone added, fishing up some files on his laptop.

"What do you mean? I don't think she would hide things from us." Pesci turned toward his masked comrade, tilting his body to see what he had pulled up on his screen.

"Well, for starters, she doesn't exist." He shifted the laptop around for everyone to see. On the screen was the database of names of everyone in Italy, but there was no one under the name of (Y/N) (L/N), bold red letters highlighted under the search bar. "There is no one in all of Europe with her description."

Behind the curtain, said girl hummed 'baby shark' to herself. Who knows what goes on in the head of a ghost?

-+-

So like, is anyone willing to guess how many more chapters until we actually reach the main plot of the story? Because I still gotta type up when she meets the bucci gang and interactions and all that fun stuff.

-take your guesses here and if you get it right then you can suggest chapter titles. If you get it wrong you can suggest chapter titles but sadder because I need more chapter titles lmao-