I Ask For Snuggles And All I Get Are Struggles

As the roses began to unfurl in the gentle sunlit rays, those in the colosseum began to rise. Giorno was first, lifting himself off the ground and glancing from side to side. Wasn't he just in the turtle...? Trish was next to rise, holding her head and glancing upwards at the cotton candy skies. "It's already dawn."

"Yea, I'm not sure why, but it seems like we've been asleep for a few hours..." Giorno mumbled, wiping some of the dirt off his face before pausing to flip his hands over, only to find them coated in blood. He gasped, did a wound open? What could have caused this? "Wh-What is this? Why are my hands all wet? Is this blood? Wh-Why?"

"Were we attacked? Are you hurt anywhere, Giorno?" Trish leaned forward, her leg swiping Mista's gun into the air and snatching the turtle. As the gun fell down to the earth, she ducked behind a wall, catching the gun expertly, as if she had used it for years and years, even if Trish had never touched a gun before. "Hey! Get behind the wall! You're right out in the open! If you're hurt, you need to tend to your wounds!"

"I-Is Giorno hurt? I can't seem to see him anywhere." Taking a deep breath, he glanced over the sleeping bodies, Mista lay a few feet away, and even farther, (Y/N) and Abbacchio slept soundly by each other, but he didn't see Giorno. "Hurry up and hide, Giorno!"

"Huh?" Trish paused, glancing up at Giorno, who found refuge beside her.

"Wh-Where the heck is he anyway? I can't see him at all from where I am. Could you tell me where he is, Trish? If he's hurt, we need to go save him!" Giorno glanced over the wall, looking for Giorno a second time.

"What the hell are you talking about? Nothing you're saying makes any sense." She raised an eyebrow, stupefied by this act before pausing. Wait a moment. Her hand reached down to her crotch, but something very important was missing. She glanced down, met with things that were not hers. In horror, she grabbed her tits, a look of shock on her manicured and maintained features. "What the hell is this?! H-Hey, what the hell is going on?! Why do I have these things?! N-No, wait, I'm missing something! It's totally gone! What I'm missing is way more important! Hey, Giorno! What's up with the blood on your hands?!"

Giorno stood up, glancing around behind him.

"Where the hell are you looking?! You! I'm talking to you!" She pointed at him, and he gasped, very cutely pointing to himself.

"Y-You're talking to me? I mean I was surprised earlier, but whatever this blood is, I don't feel any pain. It must be from when the mold attacked. I had Gionrno fix it for me, but the wound hasn't completely closed, so I think the blood is from my shoulder." He rolled his shoulder a few times, trying to locate the source of the pain.

"The mold's attack? But you..." Trish paused, glancing at Mista who slowly rose up.

"What... in the world... happened?" He muttered, glancing over at the other two as his hand gently caressed his face, brushing off the pebbles from the ground. "Did I fall asleep? I feel strange."

Trish walked up to her body, staring down at Mista, who flinched, holding himself. In sinc, the two bodies locked eyes. "Wh-What the... AAH!"

"Ugh... Shut uppp..." Abbacchio groaned, turning over and curling in on himself. They ignored the owner of that gruff sexy morning voice, who forced himself awake. He groaned and stretched a bit before pulling himself up. "My boobs are cold..."

"No one cares. Shut up." (Y/N) mumbled, her legs 160 fucking degrees wide open and an arm over her eyes. "Fucking hell I'm tired..."

Abbacchio scoffed and stood up, brushing off the dirt from his purple sleeves and glancing at the others. " Narancia...? Why are you out of the turtle?" He raised an eyebrow at Narancia, then at Trish and Mista, pointing at eachother.