I Can't Believe I Put On My Good Crocs For This

Despite her coughing up something from the depths of her throat. She heard the chirps and songs, felt the flap of wings as entire fucking bird emerged from her throat, wings as black as the night and and eyes as beady and dark as the depths of the ocean. A crow, the harbinger of death. How fitting, but she wasn't focused on it, thoughts hazed by the memories that stained her mind like blood. He held her up, peering into her eye as if looking for proof, drinking in the watery sheen they held.

She hated this. This feeling as if trapped, suffocated, it reminded her so much of that night. No. Things were different now. This time, she's not a little girl trapped in the cupboards. This time, she has the power to change things. She is more than just a ghost. Her gaze steeled, settling on the man in front of her, the alleyway illuminated with a gentle pink haze, even if the glare was anything but. SCF floated above her, golden charms and chains wavering above her as her hand extended toward the man. He knew he was in for it, jumping back as his stand swerved through the air. The crow. His stand was the bird? (Y/N) doubled over, an impossible amount of fowl worming their way out of her throat, swarming together into some feathered abomination with a cloak of crow feathers, His stand was clad in a black suit and masquerade mask, the nose extended in a sort of beak-like manner. In his hand, a bird cage that trapped a smaller version of her, a small doll chained against the various silver bars. "You are my prisoner. Soon you will die of asphyxiation! You can't breath, you are nothing but a walking corpse!" He cackled, even if his skin glistened with a layer of cold sweat.

"I am a corpse, a cockroach alive only by miracle. A ghost, a spirit, an apparition." She repeated, her mouth hung open as her hand outstretched. Weak, but this would do. Her pink stand hugged her closer, arm wrapped around her user as the opposite one mirrored. In an instant, her hand clenched, a shot of acid splashing the stand before her. Even if it was deflected by the feathered cloak, a good chunk hand started to melt through the silver cage, her puppet form dissipating and her body filled with jubilation as the cool air returned to her lungs. "f-Fuck..."

"Wh-" He backed away. What just happened? He pulled away, expensive flats facing the exit.

"Ohh nonono. I can't have you going that way. " Her throat was hoarse, but she was beyond pissed, wiping away the small dribble of drool on the pink lip. Even if every single limb buzzed like they were controlled by bees, she raised her hand, aiming two fingers at him. Her stand was much more suited to fighting than his information gathering one. "Soda City Funk: Party trick!" The phrase was unfamiliar, but it was natural, hands outstretched like a finger gun, a spiraling, glittery shot of acid blooming against his suit and seeping under the fabric as if a firework had shot from their fingertips. She had done this before. She knows it, and she knows the consequences of it.

"...Hah! Is that all you have? Just a single stain-?!" His bellowing was quickly reduced to soundless cries, reaching towards his chest as the glowing mass began to eat away at the flesh, bone, and muscle. (Y/N)'s smile quickly fell at the scene. Even if there wasn't a single drop of blood, she tried to silence the agonizing cry that tore from his throat, retreating deeper into the alley, away from the dying cries. Somehow, she knew those tortured sounds would be the last he'll make.

Haruno sped up, egged on by the wails before they died down, the wasp hovering over a mass of clothing. There was nothing there, not even a single drop of crimson blood, he knew that. And just like that, she was gone again, leaving no trace. He continued to run through the alley, after living here for years, he knew there was a dead end on the other side.

Her body stopped at the end of the alley, but she continued to run, foot pressed against the wall and lurching upwards, hands gripping the pipe and pushing off to hold the window sill before leaping and clawing the edge of the roof to pulling herself up. She seemed to forget she had her stand, or maybe she didn't want to use its powers anymore. But how would she have known that it would kill him? Eat away at every single cell in his body until he was nothing on this wretched earth, missing, alone, and forgotten. On the roofs, it was much cooler, the sea breeze ripping her hair from her shoulder and tossing it behind her with a ghastly howl. Her hands were much sweatier than she realized, only noticing when her grip slipped and she tumbled off. It almost felt like slow motion as her (H/C) locks enveloped her sight, strangling her while her sight concaved, the buildings looking as if they were there to swallow her. The wind whipped her clothes against her skin, her stand materializing in an instant and time seemed to slow to a stop. All was still until she fell into the awaiting arms of someone. She didn't expect someone to be there, for their embrace to feel so warm, for them to smell like vanilla and roses, How would she have known that he had ran to catch her, only to stumble to a stop when she slowed and landed in his arms, How would she have known that he caught an angel that day, who held the secrets of the universe within her (E/C) eye. "Hey, I know you."