The Party Connoisseur

Hey, guys!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and hope you vote and comment! Also, if you guys could vote for previous chapters!

I'll leave you guys to read now! Enjoy!

S. A. A

_________________________

"This was not part of the plan!" I whispered to Aaron, so that no-one else could hear.

Aaron smirked, still holding my hand.
"Yeah, it wasn't. But, I did say I was going to get you back." He said, his smirk widening.

I'll give you a kick

Tentatively, I looked to the surroundings were Britney was looking to us with cold eyes, well me, in particular and I winced.

I focused back on Aaron, glaring. Wasn't he aware that this kind of attention would both annoy me and make me anxious? Of course he did! That's the exact reason why he said it. Aaron noticed the cross of anger and anxiety on my face and he smugly smiled.

"You don't have to do it, Lexi. I mean, frankly, I know that you don't have the courage." He said, looking up to the ceiling and sighing deeply, a faint smile etched onto his lips.

I felt myself fume at this. He was doing this to get to me and I knew it, but couldn't help fall for it. I did have the courage, if I didn't I wouldn't have been a part of this pretence, in the first place. So, how dare he say that to me?

Oh, I'll show him courage!

I practically launched for Aaron- a sight that could quickly be compared to a Hyena attacking a Giselle. Grabbing him by the collars, I forcefully attached his lips to mine.

Now, how's that for courage?

As soon as our lips touched, the room filled with yet another symphony of 'oohs'. It started with just a couple of students, cascading into a whole choir of noise. It was kinda like the verbal equivalent of the Mexican wave.
Aaron was quick to respond to the kiss, his soft lips devouring mine. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist and lifted me slightly, putting me within reaching distance to bury my hands into his luscious locks. He moved one arm from my waist to my face, his hand resting on my cheek as he deepened the kiss.

We pulled back from each other slightly, our breaths fanning each others faces as we inhaled some well-needed oxygen, but the need for breath was significantly weaker than our want for one another and our lips met again in a fiery mesh of heat and passion.

His lips moulded against mine perfectly, making me practically melt into the kiss. I would have fallen over from the immense sensations I was feeling, if Aaron wasn't holding me up by my waist.

"No PDA in the classroom." Mr. Parkers' voice spoke as he entered the classroom and interrupted the euphoria that I was lost in. I abruptly moved back from Aaron, our bodies still entwined.

And that's when I decided to look around.

All eyes and I mean ALL eyes were on us. Some shocked and some infuriated. I guess, it's kinda obvious that the infuriated faces were some of the female population of the class. I avoided all contact from them as they shot glares into my back.

I squirmed at the attention I was getting and looked up at Aaron who was staring at me, his hair wonderfully and his chest moving up and down slowly.

"I feel this lesson is going to go just great." He said.

*************

"Now, unlike integration, differentiation is used to find the gradient of a line at a certain point on a graph..." Mr. Parker's voice boomed through the classroom.
Our exams were coming up in the next few months, but I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. I was too concentrated on how numb my lips felt. I touched them again and I could still sense how Aaron's lips felt against mine.