Danny And Justin

I hope you guys like it!!

Thanks for all the readers who have got me this far!!

Well, my beautiful fans, hope you have fun reading it!!

Please, give me feedback in the comments- I'd love to reply to you guys and thank you personally!!

Coolio!! Anyways, back to the story!

S. A. A

__________________________

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock and groaned loudly in frustration. I had slept really late due to my crippling anxiety over the school situation and, so, I was sporting the biggest headache.

Sighing, I pulled myself up and made my way to the bathroom. I didn't want to go to school. What would everyone say to me when they heard about me and Aaron? They'd make fun of me, taunt me, tease me, until I snap.

I didn't care about their opinions, but I wasn't in the mood to be harassed by the student body, especially with this monster headache that I was sporting.

Why did I even have a headache?

Oh, yeah! From thinking too much.

I trudged into the shower and yes- carried on thinking.

Thinking about the day that followed.

******************************

I was at my locker, putting away my books. So far, nobody has come up to bully me and I was appreciating the alone-time.

That is, until someone's arms encircled my waist.
"Miss me?" Someone whispered, huskiness bordering their tone.

I knew who it was instantly. I could recognise that voice from anywhere.
I tensed slightly at his words, specifically when I remembered what had happened yesterday, but I pushed it away. I had said I would help him, be that at home with Sam and school with his friends. Why should my own thoughts on the matter hinder that? With that though, I relaxed slightly and looked to him from my peripheral.

"Depends on who it is" I said confidently, even though I knew who it was.

"Well, what if it is your biology teacher?" He said, amusement evident in his voice.

I turned around, trying to hold my laughter.
"Then I'd be totally freaked out because my biology teacher is a 57 year old woman" I said smirking.

Aaron smirked in response.
"Then aren't you glad it was me?" He said, his arms were on my hips and it was taking everything in me not to swat his hands away.

"Very glad. What are you doing here?" I said smiling. I was so anxious in the morning, but now I was feeling a little more at ease, considering nothing had happened yet.

He put his hand to his chest, feigning an incredulous tone.
"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I don't walk my 'girlfriend' to class?" He finished with a slight smile on his face, putting emphasis on the word 'girlfriend'.

"An early boyfriend. You'll get late for your own class, Einstein" I countered, shutting my locker.

He shrugged heavily, his hair flopping into his eyes.
"If a detention is what I get for being a good boyfriend, then so be it" He said, a heroic tone to his voice.

"I can walk by myself, Aaron" I reassured him, walking around him, but he placed an arm in front, smiling.

"I know but-"