Bonus Chapter 16: No Cure But Kisses

Hi guys! Here it is, the next bonus chapter. Remember, I am uploading weekly now so please like and comment so I know whether you enjoy it or not.

Also, my other book has also been uploaded (it is also weekly) and is a fantasy romance. Check it out!

Let me know what bonus chapters you'd like to see in the comments.

So without further ado, the chapter-

I raised my hand to his face and pushed the hair out of his eyes. He watched my every moment. I brought my face closer to his and our breath mixed together.

"We should stop, but I don't want to" I whispered and, with that, I closed the gap between us.

Aaron tensed at first, but then kissed back. Hard. This was the most passion and lust I've seen coming from Aaron and I liked it. I liked it more than I would like to admit. He feverishly kissed back, his hands going grabbing me in his hold and I gasped as I felt his cold hands on my warm back. It felt so exhilarating. So enthralling. One minute he was holding me tight and then suddenly he was gone.

Aaron's POV from when Lexi is drunk

          ____________________________

Ecstasy. Pure ecstasy.

The loud music drowned out every thought; every fear and he reveled in it, brushing his hair back with a hand.

The other was much too occupied on a girl's hip.

He didn't know her name nor had he even seen her face properly with her back to his front, but he didn't need to. It wouldn't change the fact that, right now, he was enjoying himself; enjoying thinking and feeling nothing. His mind was a canvas of brilliant white and he loved it. He was purely existing: there but not truly there. It was Eden.

He turned his head towards the flurry of people, eyes finding Danny on a table, a whole bunch of people surrounding him, clapping and saying 'Go Danny', encouraging him as he stood on the table dancing away. He was always known to be the 'party animal' of the trio and Aaron turned to find the other who was known as quite the opposite.

His eyes caught Justin who was sitting on the sofa. His eyes were on his phone and a red cup was in his hand, a look of discontent on his face. The sole reason why he would always come was due to Aaron's and Danny's incessant pleading, otherwise he'd most likely bide his time in his room with headphones in or a late night walk alone. Sometimes, Aaron wondered how they had become best friends with so much differences between them. Of course, he was thankful that they had; no one understood him quite like Justin.

He turned back to see another girl with him now, this one with striking ginger hair. She danced against him, moving her hands in intricate patterns in the air whilst he stood there smirking, his hands placed on her hips. How was something so simple so effective in making him forget all the painful afflictions against him?

"Aaron!"

He turned at the sound of a female just as someone thrust themselves into him and he instinctively pushed them off, eyes widening slightly as he saw it was Lexi, not just any other girl. Had he have known it was her, he wouldn't have moved her so harshly.

But, he couldn't take it back now, so instead he looked to her blankly before gesturing to her feet.

"Take the heels off. You're stumbling too much with them on." Was all he responded with before turning away. He feared his gaze would linger at her appearance- the blush she had added; the sultry eyeliner. He turned before she'd notice and he heard the atypical sound of her stomping her feet before she tapped him.