Am I Drunk Or Am I Sober?

Hey, guys! Thanks for the wonderful response I got to the previous chapter. I really appreciate it.

I'm really hoping you guys will like this chapter! Comment on what you what you want to see, vote for what you like and read on!! Thanks guys! Love you :) x

S. A. A

______________________

I made my way to where Aaron was standing with Danny, tripping along the way.

"Aaron" I shouted gleefully, tripping over and landing in his arms. He grunted in response and pulled me off of him.

He looked at me blankly before gesturing to my feet.
"Take the heels off. You're stumbling too much with them on" he commanded, turning his attention back to the girl who was dancing against him.

I hated being ignored, so I stomped my feet and tapped him again hard.

"Aaron, I'm bored" I whined, pouting like a child.

Aaron stopped dancing with the girl and turned to look at me, his hands still on her hips. His eyebrow was arched as if he was questioning me on what I was doing and I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by a blonde blurry thing. I squinted my eyes to get them to focus but to no avail and I sighed dramatically.

"Yeah, go have some alone time with your girl!" Danny exclaimed, slinging his arm casually around Aaron's shoulder. He then looked at me and smirked.
"You are in for the night of your life, New Girl" He said, winking exaggeratedly at the end.

I giggled at his words, crinkling my nose up in disgust. I shook head aggressively and pulled on Aaron's arm.
"Ew no thanks!" I whined.

Aaron's eyes twinkled with amusement and confusion at this, but he let Danny nudge us up the stairs and into his room.

I shut the door quickly, drumming a familiar turn on it before I turned to Aaron who was smirking.
"Someone's in a rush to get in my pants" he teased, walking over to sit on his sofa.

I couldn't listen to him properly. My mind was focused on other things. Particularly, on the limited time I had.

I had often cried myself to sleep because of it; even now I could feel the build of tears that threatened to spill. Yet I couldn't let them.

God has planned this life for me and crying over spilt milk wouldn't help me in the slightest.

The only thing I felt regret for now was not living properly when I had the chance. I had been a stickler for the rules, denying the chance of any excitement or adventurous opportunities. And, what did I have to show for it?

I hadn't even kissed a boy and I would be buried 6ft under without so much as a peck on the lip.

I wanted romance, I wanted adventure, I wanted to travel the world yet I couldn't find it in me to give any part of myself. I had closed myself from the world and inadvertently, had closed the world off from me.

I had to fix this lest I left the world with a bucket full of regrets and only a handful of memories. I needed to change.

I shook my head animatedly to clear my thoughts and looked at Aaron.
"Stand up" I said sternly. Aaron looked at me in confusion. His eyebrows furrowed and a frown formed on his face. He looked like an adorable puppy.

"Stand up" I repeated with a whine. Aaron still looked confused, but this time he obliged to my command. He stood up slowly, his eyes never leaving mine.

I motioned for him to come to me with my index finger. He looked confused.
"Me?" He questioned, looking around to see if I was talking to somebody else.

I mentally rolled my eyes, but somehow ended up cross-eyed.
"Yes, you." I snapped tiredly before flicking my hair out my face with a whimper.

"Okay?" He said, still confused. He walked towards me slowly and stopped a few inches away from me.

"Now what?" He questioned, his eyebrows raised.

I walked up slowly towards him and made him sit down on his bed. He looked at me in confusion.

"What are you d-" I cut him off by placing a scorching kiss on his jawline, making his jaw clench. I don't know what made me give into the urge but I smiled at the feel. His skin was how I imagined it. Firm but soft. He just lay there in silence and I whined a little at his lack of response. I let my nose trail up to the crook of his neck, to take in the scent of pine and cologne and felt another urge to bite down gently. And, so, I did.

This move must have brought him back to reality because he pulled me away from him and looked into my eyes.
"Lexi?" He questioned, his voice more deep and alluring than before.

My breath hitched when I heard his voice and I stumbled closer to get a good look at his face.
"Aaron" I said in the same soft tone I had used before.

He looked me up and down in confusion before sniffing me. It was then that realisation flashed on his face. His eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched visibly more.
"You're drunk" he said in a monotone voice, showing no emotion.

I pouted.
"Not drunk. I prefer the term eccentric" I said in a lazy manner, flailing my arms.

His facial expression didn't change. His face stayed stone-like.
"Neither of them change the fact that we should stop this" He said, his voice dark.

I looked to his pale blue eyes as they assessed my every move. His shirt was unbuttoned from the top slightly, showing his tan chest and his dark hair had flopped into his eyes.

Even though he was being emotionless with me, I still couldn't stop thinking about the need to live life to its fullest and cross the things off my list. 

And that is why I did what I did.

I raised my hand to his face and pushed the hair out of his eyes. He watched my every moment. I brought my face closer to his and our breath mixed together.
"We should stop, but I don't want to" I whispered and, with that, I closed the gap between us.

Aaron tensed at first, but then kissed back. Hard. This was the most passion and lust I've seen coming from Aaron and I liked it. I liked it more than I would like to admit. He feverishly kissed back, his hands going grabbing me in his hold and I gasped as I felt his cold hands on my warm back. It felt so exhilarating. So enthralling. One minute he was holding me tight and then suddenly he was gone.

I sat up and saw him lying down on the bed beside me covering his face with his hands.
"Fuck" He muttered to himself.

Was kissing me that bad?

He sat up with his head still in in hands. I scooted closer to him.
"What happened?" I questioned. I raised a hand to touch him but, before I could, his hand reached out and latched onto my wrist.

"Don't touch me" He hissed, pushing my hand away from him. He clenched his eyes shut and his jaw tightened.
"I don't know if I'd be able to control myself again"

My heart pounded so fast, I thought he might be able to hear it.

"But, Aaron?" I said, meekly, not knowing entirely what he meant.

"Mm?" He grunted in response, showing me he was listening.

I sucked in a breath and gathered all my courage to ask him.
"Why do you hate me?"