League Rounds-Battling in Full Form!!

Ok guys since I didn't update for a while I decided,as promised,to update. Hope you like it!☺️

Yuna P.O.V

Announcer:AND GORDON WINS WITH HIS MACHOP!TALK ABOUT STRENGTH!!

Cheers erupted as Gleeson blew kisses to the crowd, smirking with his Machop.

Ritchie:*mutters*Arrogant Trainers.

Announcer:NEXT UPON THE BATTLEFIELD IS HARLEY A.K.A POISON IVY AGAINST RITCHIE!!!!!

Both trainers stared each other down as they walked through the stadium.As the each reached their respective sides,the referee raised his flag.

Referee:This is a one on one match!Begin!

Harley:Take the stage, Leafy!

Ritchie:Go,Zippo!

Both a Venusaur and a Charizard let out their battle cry as they appeared out on the field.

Harley:Leafy use Toxic Spikes!

Ritchie:Up in the air Charizard!

Charizard avoid the spikes as he flew up in the air.

Ritchie: Flamethrower!

Harley:Sludge Bomb!

A cloud of smoke appeared as the moves collided.

Ritchie:Scale Shot!Then follow it up with Dual Wingbeat!

Charizard shot scales at Venusaur then his wings glowed white as he sped at Venusaur, seemingly faster than before,and struck him twice.

Harley:*gasps*That's fast.

In The Stands

Forrest:That move is awesome!

Marine:And you see how it raised Charizard speed!

Yuna:Yeah but....

Misty:But what?

Brock:When a Pokemon uses Scale Shot,it raises their speed but-

Yuna:Lowers their defense.

Ash:Oh.

Brock:Yeah,so now Ritchie has to make sure he watches out for that.

Back On The Field

Harley:Grab Charizard with Vine Whip!

Venusaur extended his vines and tried to grab Charizard.But with the raised speed Charizard was too hard to catch.Venusaur was becoming fustrated and Harley decided to use it to her advantage.

Harley:Use Stomping Tantrum!

Venusaur: Venusaur!

Venusaur started stomping on the ground then charged at Charizard faster than a Venusaur should.

Ritchie:Woah!Zippo,get away!

But it seems that Venusaur wasn't having it as he used all his vines to restrain Charizard.Ritchie saw that Charizard wasn't getting away and decided to attack.

Ritchie:Use Heat Crash!

Charizard was encased in flames as he and Venusaur headed for each other.Time seemed to slow down as the two collided into one big explosion.

Everyone waited until the dust cleared........and waited......and waited......and-

Announcer: LOOK AT THAT!BOTH POKEMON STILL ARE STANDING EVEN AFTER SUCH A COLLISION!!

Charizard growled at Venusaur both in pain and in anger.

Harley: Let's finish this,Solar Beam!!

Ritchie:Dodge!!