League Rounds-Show Me Your Aura!!

Yuna was excited and so was her Pokemon.One an each side similar pokemon in everything except eyes.They were having a double battle but without a partner.

Yuna:You guys ready?

The mysterious dou nodded.Yuna put them in their pokeballs as she walked into the stadium after hearing her name being called.

Yuna stood across from her opponent nicknamed as 'Unfathomable' as nothing was known about him except that he beat all the gyms with one Pokemon,an Elekid.Yuna practiced hard with the duo she was about to use and was curious about what pokemon he was going to use.

She was dragged out of her thoughts as the referee blew his whistle, beginning the match.

The whole audience was eagerly watching the match as both Yuna and her opponent were strong trainers.Time seemed to move slowly as both trainers let out their Pokemon.

Yuna:Saburi,Kamui!Battle time!

Unfathomable:Battle Stance!

Electabuzz/Arcanine: Electivire/*roars*!

Pokedex: Electivire.The Thunderbolt Pokemon.When it get excited,it thumps it chest.With every thud,thunder does and electric sparks shower around.

Arcanine.The Legendary Pokemon.A Pokemon that has been long admired for it's beauty.It runs agilely as if on wings.

Kamui and Saburi stayed quiet not willing to show that they could use telepathy yet.

Each side stared each other down showing they meant business.Time seemed to pass as the trainers stood their not saying a word.Then suddenly.....

Unfathomable/Yuna: Flamethrower/Aura Sphere!

Each Pokemon used their respective moves causing a cloud of dust to appear.

Yuna:Use Coaching!

Both Lucario's used Coaching on each other raising attack and defense.

Unfathomable:Fire Fang Arcanine and Electivire use Fire Punch!

Yuna:Bone Rush and Force Palm!

Kamui and Saburi made a bone entirely out of aura and charged at the incoming Arcanine and Electivire.Using the bones to block their attacks they struggled to keep them at bay.

Electivire managed to hit Kamui with a Fire Punch sending him back and headed for Saburi who was still struggling with Arcanine.

Yuna: Saburi,use Extreme Speed then Mach Punch and Kamui,time for payback!

Saburi deactivated her Bone Rush but vanished immediately after.Kamui hit Electivire with a Fire Punch twice as hard.Saburi also reappeared and hit Arcanine with a Mach Punch.

Unfathomable: You're good, I'll give you that.

Yuna:Thanks.

Unfathomable:But not good enough.Wild Charge!

Both Arcanine and Electivire used Wild Charge and ran at the aura duo.

Yuna:Aura Barrier!

Both were uncased in a blue glow as they held their hands/paws out,a bike barrier appearing after.

The only thing seen was electricity and a bike glow as Lucario tried keeping the barrier up.They were doing great until at the last minute when the barrier came down and they got hit.

Yuna:*gasps*Are you guys alright?!

Kamui grunted and got up seemly fine but Saburi was paralyzed.

Yuna:Saburi as soon as paralysis is over use Extreme Speed.Kamui,time to raise the stakes.Use Bulk up!