Yuna's Past: Revealed

Yuna P.O.V

They landed in Pallet.

Inferno:*roar*That was a good workout.But I want to fly faster.

Saburi:How fast?

Inferno:*growls*(So fast that I'll beat a Dragonite in a race around the world.)

Kamui:That fast! You know they can circle the globe in 16 hours, right?

Inferno:*roar*(Of course I do that's why everyday I'm gonna train hard.)

Yuna: That's the spirit!

They reached Yuna's house and she knocked.Clara answered.

Clara:Yuna?Yuna!

She tackled Yuna dropping her to the floor.Then she got up and looked away.

Clara:I haven't seen you in months!And you call yourself my protecter.Hmmph.

Yuna:I passed that job to Charizard and Clara I know you're well aware why I couldn't visit you.

Clara:Fine.You win this one.

Yuna: These are my friends.

Clara: Brock?Misty?

Brock:Hey the your that Challenger.

Clara:Nice to see you again.

Marine:*clears throat*Big Sis it's rude to not introduce us.

Yuna:This is Marine and Forrest.

Clara:Hey there I'm Clara.Yuna's best friend.

???:Clara!Who is it?!

Yuna's Mom walked out.

Mom:Yuna?

Yuna hugged her mom.

Yuna:Hi Mom.

Mom: Welcome home.Clefable's been a good help.

Yuna: That's good to know.Meet Brock,Misty,Marine,Forrest, Kamui,Saburi,Piper and the one up there is Inferno.

Inferno was flying around in circles practicing flying.

Mom:Well in that case.I'm going to make some sandwiches but I have to head back to the restaurant.

Yuna nodded and called everyone in.They ate and Yuna left with her friends to Professor Oak's Lab.

Yuna: Professor!

A crash was heard.

Yuna:Oh Professor.Your still the same.

Professor Oak:Yuna?Back already?

Yuna: Hmmph.I want to do something right after getting my last badge and I need to do it as soon as possible.

Professor Oak:And what may that be?

Yuna:It's a secret.

Professor Oak:Your Pokemon are quite a handful especially the troublemakers.

???:Ahhh!

They ran to the Preservation Area to find someone running from Loki who was fired a Hyper Beam.Elena was trying to stop him and Hex, Delight,Hoola and Dare were laughing their heads of.

Yuna:Gary!What did you do?!

Gary stopped and ran behind Yuna.

Loki saw Yuna and calmed down then it nuzzled her.Elena sighed in relief.

Yuna:He said something you didn't like.

Loki nodded glaring at Gary.

Yuna:And what did he say?