Journey To The Islands

Yuna P.O.V

Arecus was right,practice does make perfect.Yuna kept her promise and trained mastering her powers for the extra two years she stayed with her mother.She only told her mother and Clara about these powers. Today she,Clara and a few kids are getting their first Pokemon.

Mom: It's time for you to go, isn't it?

Yuna:Mom I'll still be your little girl.Should I stay back another two years?

Mom:No it's okay I kept you back long enough.Just come by before leaving.

Yuna:Ok.Bye mom I love you!

Yuna ran out the door.

When she arrived she called Professor Oak.

Professor Oak:Oh.Yuna your here.

Yuna:Yup.

Professor Oak:I got a Pokemon waiting for you.

Yuna:A Pokemon waiting for me?

Professor Oak: From the Summer Camp,one child gets picked to have a different Pokemon instead of a normal starter.It didn't even take me long to know what Pokemon I must give you.But another Pokemon seemed to want to go too so here they are.

Professor Oak gave her a pokeball and she opened it.The Mincchino and Teddiursa came out.

Yuna: Pikachu, Teddiursa

They jumped on Yuna.

Pikachu:chaa(You came)

(Remember only Yuna is hearing words.Everyone else is just hearing it say it's name.)

Professor Oak:I realized that tht have taken a liking to you and I'm surprised since that Pikachu doesn't trust anybody after that incident with its mother.So I knew it would be good for Pikachu and Teddiursa if they went with you.

Yuna nodded her head while holding them in her arms.

Yuna: I'm gonna call you Mullo.And I'm gonna call you Miyura.

Pikachu: Pikachu(I love it!)

Teddiursa: Teddi(Me too)

Professor Oak:Yuna since now you've got a Pokemon.Where are you going?

Yuna heard a voice inside her head.

Say the Orange Islands.

Yuna recognized it as Arecus.

Yuna:The Orange Islands.

Professor Oak: Really!Most trainers just start on their journey to the League.

Yuna:I don't want to go rushing in to the league so quickly.

Professor Oak:Ok.I'll help you get to the Orange Islands but in return you have collect something from the Professor there,Ivy.

Yuna:Deal.

Professor Oak went to get started on getting a ticket for Yuna.

Yuna went to her house and saw Clara with a Charmander.

Yuna:Hey Clara!

Clara:Hi Yuna I was waiting for you.

Yuna:I was talking to Professor.

Clara:Meet Charmander.My first Pokemon.

Charmander: Charmander Char(It's nice to meet you.Friend of Clara.)

Yuna:Nice to meet you too.

Clara:Wow you got Pikachu and a Teddiursa.

Yuna put them in her lap as she sat down.