laal Ishq❤

"Have you'll ever wondered Why the color of love is Red?
The red colour is dark and contains many meaning in itself, The same goes with the term Love.
The one who falls in love has thrown himself in the deep dark place where there's no escape"

Swara speaks to herself watching the red rose in her hand and then crushing it under her shoe the next moment smiling awfully.

*********************************

"Life is really complicated. Sometimes you had to choose something which you never thought in your worst nightmare."

Swara looked out of her window since it was raining heavily and wondered a small flashback of her own childhood.

Flashback

A small girl around 6 year old was crying bitterly hearing her mother's screams coz of her father continuous torture over her

"Mom, I am scared"
The little one spoke in sobs but her drunk father didn't stopped his abuse over his wife

A voice came from inside
"Swara beta run away, run away from your father."

The little girl wasn't brave to leave her mother behind. She cried hard because she just wanted to see her mother for once and hug her but all her thoughts were scattered in a moment as she heard a gunshot sound and her mother scream just got stop.

"THUD''

The child's heart clenched, hearing it. She wasn't able to think properly about what to do. Tears made their way in fear.

Just when she heard the door knob opening she quickly ran outside the house to witness a heavy rainfalls.
She didn't cared if she was drenched or where she'll go. She started running barefoot in fear of her father who will catch her.

She was about to take a right turn but that's when her back was grabbed harshly and she gasps....

..........................

Swara opens her eyes breathing heavily as she recalled the worst scenario of her life.
She unrolled the windows of her car to breathe the fresh air and letting rain droplets fall on her face.

"Killing people wasn't my dream and being a mafia was the thing which  I despised the most as my dad was in the mafia group. I hated how he was cold and abusive towards my mother. I wondered if being a mafia would make you a beast then I would never be one!
But destiny played it's game."

She spoke to her own self looking at the sky which was turned black indicating of heavy rainfall.

Daniel spoke while driving, " Boss I got a call from Bigboss. He said he wanted to meet you"

Daniel : One of the 5 people in Swara's gang
Swara's right hand. He's with her since she formed the gang with her uncle. He's some years older than her. The experienced one among the group. His work is to plan and arrange everything before hand.
He thinks Swara as his small sister and promised himself to protect her at all cost!

Swara spoke feeling her eyes heavy due to no sleep from past 3 days " I'll meet him after this week Daniel. Tell him I am busy with some mission."

Daniel nods and continued driving

************************

A small boy around 12 years old clutched his dad's body which was lying on floor with blood coming from his stomach and legs.