Swasan os : STUCKED

So everyone hello most votes have gone for os but dont worry as soon as i post this os the one who wanted pv will get in 2 days.....

Thanks for all the love....

SO COMING TO STORY

NOTE : THIS STORY IS TOTALLY FICTIOUS.... THIS DONT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE......

LETS START

Two people were sitting in their car at very silent place....but the noises of their voice was enough to come out of the car....
And they were swara and sanskaar

Swara : common sanskaar you are always busy in ur business do i dont matter now?

Sanskaar : swara its not like that.... u always matter to me but you know na meetings and all......i have to be in office

Swara : no sanskaar now its off limit..... before we use to meet in 2 days but now 1 or 2 week gets over but u dont have time for me....

Sanskaar : swara my jaan am sorry but this was last time i promise not to do this much delay in our meet we will meet in every 2 day promise.....

Swara : fake... its all fake common sanskaar our engagement is gonna be there in 2 months and you are doing this before hand only i dont know what will you do after marraige.....

Sanskaar : exactly our engagement is gonma take place that's why i am working hard for our future... i dont want you to face anything in future jaan....

Swara : and for future you are destroying our present.... i dont want anything sanskaar just your presence.... but u know you wont understand so am leaving now and dare you talk to me again.....

Saying this swara gets out of the car...

Sanskaar gets sad : swara wait....

As soon as swara goes out of the car some people comes and put handkercheif on swara' s mouth.....

Swara : sanskaarrrr.....

But she got unconscious.....

Sanskaar came out and saw two people wearing mask and in their hand his swara lying unconscious.....
His blood boiled......

Sanskaar : bastards.....

But from his behind someone hitted him with rod and he too got unconscious mummering swara

SO EVERYONE BEFORE YOU GET INTO THE STORY LETS MAKE CLARIFICATION ABUT OUR LEAD CASTS.....

Sanskaar Masheshwari : 22 year old....
He has completed is graduation last and currently handling his family business and wanted to take business at to.... he's smart intelligent and a one woman man swara whom he met in college love her like anything and wants to marry her...... he's a middle class man but want to give swara every bit of happiness in her life..... only son of his parents....

Swara singhaniya : 20 year old girl... in her last year of graduation..... she is the eldest daughter to her parents and a small brother after her....
She has given her heart to her first and last love sanskaar beside him she dont know anything..... she just want him with her anyhow......

So sanskaar and swara met in colg and they are having 2 yrs relationship and they gonna be engaged after 2 months.....
Family members all have approved of their marraige......

Coming back to story....

In an unknown place....

Swara was having difficult to open her eyes due to the chloroform effect.....