SWASAN OS : IT WAS DESTINED

Destiny plays an important part in your life....
When u think things have left ur hand GOD HAS MADE IT UR DESTINY.....

So my friends i am back with this story so without saying anything lets read it....

25 November 2018

Sanskaar the main protagonist of the story was seen wearing his black blazer...
Putting in the rolex watch on his left wrist and sprinkling some amount of his favourite perfume...

He looked into the mirror to see himself and he was looking perfect....

Well setted hairs,Brown eyes,straight nose with little business smile on his face
And yeah do not forget that bluetooth oh his right ear always..
Wearing black suit..
Looking almost perfect....

The hero of our story MR. SANSKAAR MAHESHWARI...

So the introduction of his you'll will get to know while you head for the further reading....

And he checked the time on his wrist and headed towards to the main of his lavish bunglow....

There everyone of the family members were having their breakfast.

The head of the family Dev Maheshwari : Sanskaar's bade papa totally a supportive and a father figure to Sanskaar... he has supported sanskaar as whatever he is today he have given all his support...

Then comes his wife Anupoorna Maheshwari : Dev's wife and Sanskaar's badi maa she's a kind soul and loves their sons alot

Sujata Maheshwari : Mom of sanskaar..  single mother of sanskaar... She's sweet and spicy both she's sweet to the ones who are good to her and spicy to the ones who she thinks are fake... she has only one motive for now to get his bachelor son marry😅😅😅

Laksh Maheshwari : Son of dev 25 year old small brother of Sanskaar and lawyer by proffession

Ragini Maheshwari : wife of laksh

So here Sanskaar lives in a joint family and done with the introduction lets start the part....

Sanskaar sat beside her mother and greeted everyone good morning....

And he silently started having his breakfast....

Sujata : Sanskaar i have bought 4 girl alliance u see whom u like then we will talk for your marraige....

Sanskaar who was eating glared at her mother....

Anupoorna interrupted

Anu : Sujata let him have his breakfast you can talk with him afterwards also.....

Sujata : when didi he's always busy in his business he's 26 now its high time to get married see laksh has got married and settled in his life I also wanna see him settled....

Sanskaar : Mom i am settled only and currently i am at that state of my life where many people die to!! And second thing mom stop bringing alliances for me as i will not marry atleast not this year!!!!

Sujata just can't believe his son

Sujata : common Sanskaar you want to kill me before i see your children only i have this wish can't you fulfil it....

Sanskaar knew his mom and her blackmailing.....

Sanskaar : mom will talk on this later as i have to go for something very urjent please...