Swasan os : Jeevan Saathi

Babbyy booo.....

How are everyone.... well surprise to se me again.... but kya kare hum haii adaat se majbur 😂😂😂😂

Susprises dena ki hamari adaat hai😅😅😅

Well to be serious i was thinking of an os on arrange marraige story from so long and i have started writing too but didnt got correct plot.......

So today i got the plot after so many attempts......

I hope you'll will like it.......

Lets start......

June 9 2017.....

Swara's pov

The same day has arrived yet again..... the boy is coming to see me..... this is the day which most girls wait for..... and get excited to hear that "boy and his family is coming to see you" i was also the one who use to got excited on hearing this sentence..... but not the excitement has vanished...... now my life seems to be with my tv and my mobile..... small group of friends and maa papa nothing else......i had no bfs in my early age and now when i thought that i could get marry but my dream to get my prince will remain like this the reason is simple I CANT SPEAK......

A tear escapes her eye.......

Yes i dont have power to speak....but is it really my fault that from my birth i have born muted...... is it my fault boys get attracted to my outer beauty and when they get to know about my truth they ran away....... is it really my fault that many proposals came for me but after knowing the fact they cancelled the alliance.... and those who were ok with it they were demanding high dowry..... really am i thing to sell..... i am really thankful to my mom and dad they dont think me as a burden...... 

But today again a proposal came and boy and his parents are coming to see me.......but what's the need they will too reject me like everyone........

She thought wearing bangles and applied tikka on forhead.......

Little liner on her big eyes.....

Wearing salwar suit with adjusted dupatta......

She was looking extrememly beautiful.....

Any boy would fell for his charm but she know that her charm is not everything that would attract the boys.......

At that moment her mom enters her room......

Sharmishta : swara are you ready they'll be here any moment.......

Swara nodded.....

Sharmishta goes to her and smile seeing her but suddenly she noticed her sad face and holded her chin.......

Sharmishta : dont be sad beta today they will approve you..... they are from good family....... and i know they wont reject my sweet baccha like you.......

Swara's tears fell from her eye and she hugged her.....

Sharmishta knows how much her daughter's heart has broken because of dissapproval of many boys......

Sharmishta calmed her down as they heard door bell....

Sharmishta : beta wipe your tears and come with me to kitchen they are here.......

Shekhar welcomed the guests and greeted them.......

Shekhar : namaste ram prasad jii i hope you didn't find any problem regarding house......