SWASAN OS : LOVE CONQUERS ALL

Hello peeps here I am with one shot which is totally different from my genre... Well yes I tried my hands in horror well now its on u how it is?

This os just came in my mind and i have one more one shot request which i will be gonna write soon and Incomplete journey will be posted in this week itself and after punar vivah.... just relax urself u will get all ur updates till then enjoy this os with all ur popcorns and coke.....😘😘😘

NOTE : THIS STORY IS ABOUT LOVE HOW LOVE IS ABOVE ALL..... TOTALLY FICTIOUS AND MY OWN STORY.....

HAPPY READING.....

The story starts when a car stops near a tower gate......

A girl in her mids 20's comes out of her car wearing yellow suit of patiala with her big embroidery earings and her hair tied in pony tail.....  a small clutch on her right side no doubt she was looking too wag beautiful..... and she was looking attentively to the tower......

While she was looking to the tower and the locality a Man in his late 20's comes and keeps his hands on her shoulders.....

He was wearing white shirt blue demin jeans.... hairs perfectly combed.... eyes brown and the devilish smile which leave dimples on his cheeks a perfect face for any girl to fall...

Sanskaar : So if u r done with ur examination shall we move?

He said with a smile on his face....

Swara : hmm yeah just wondering how much money u have costed to buy this?

Sanskaar came in front of her....

Sanskaar : whatever may be the amount its not more than u.... whatever I have earned and whatever I am earning its for you only.... if today I wont invest where would I invest it?

Swara : hmm hmmm sommeone should learn how to talk nicely with wives😂😂😂 come....

Like this both laughingly holding eachother hands went inside but who knows that their happiness was not long lasting.....

So guys how was the intro I hope you liked it....
Lets start telling u about briefly about Swasan so that you'll dont have any confusion....

Swara and Sanskaar were lovers 1 and half year before and just before 1 week they got married....
Sanskaar and swara both belong to kolkatta Sanskaar maheshwari was the famous name in kolkatta known for his business tactics.... but to expand his business he came to mumbai with swara....
Swara maheshwari loves her husband alot and that's why she left everything just for her husband... their only dream is to live together in their small world happily.....

They both entered the home Sanskaar specially told who was arranging their house to make the nameplate of SWASAN which Swara made smile in tears.....

A house of their own.....

They both were happy seeing the home and swara started arranging things according to her......

It took them 2 weeks to adjust in the new place new people but we say na good people can adjust anywhere....

Sanskaar opened his office and it started working very good....