swasan os : humsafar

Coming to story this story is different from all stories of mine so lets start....

The story starts with a girl sitting on a bed wearing bride's dress with heavy jewellery she was looking so beautiful.... she was swara who has turned into swara sanskaar maheshwari yes she is married to sanskaar maheshwari the famous and richest bussiness man in the country...

It was an arranged marraige for both swara and sanskaar sanskaar married her as her mom wants him to get married soon and he likes swara by seeing her photo... he admired her so he agreed... they haven't talked with eachother till marraige....

Now swara was sitting engrossed in thoughts....

Swara's pov

Life is really unpredictable.... "sometimes there is our weakness in what we want and what we choose''

I never wanted my marraige to be arranged i hate arranged marraiges and secondly i love someone else and am here being someone else wife why god why???

Yes i love sahil... sahil and i were college friends we both started to love eachother... and we decided too to get marry but my dad he was always opposed of this desicion .... i agree sahil is jobless and he he is a gambler... but i love him he will improve but no my dad got me marry this sanskaar....

I told this to sahil that i am getting martied to sanskaar despite making any plan of running away he idiot suggesred me to stay with him and act as wife so that we can take all his money on our name then will run away.... i dont agree with him but he somehow made me convince to get marry to him.... and i can't deny him so i agreed

Swara's pov ends

Swara to herself : but swara really you are doing right i mean if sanskaar is really good and what if he loves you?? so what i dont care i just want money bcoz sahil and i will run soon from this marraige and from him...

Her thought were broken by opening of the door...

Sanskaar came in the room....

Her heart started beating fast if she wouldn't control it it will pump out ...

Sanskaar came and sat beside her....

Swara was thinking what if he touches her and make physical contact.... no no she can't let this happened she dont want anyone to touch her except sahil....

Swara : hmm listen sanskaar g i am not ready for this as if now....

Sanskaar gets syrprised and touches her hands....

Sanskaar : swara i wasn't gonna do anything against your wish.... swara we are married that doeant mean you are my puppet what i will say or what i will do you will accompany me... swara its your wish too and i will not take our relationship to next level when you will not be ready.....marraige is not about only sex it means understanding trust love that we share and i want it to be build up between us then only i will make you mine....

Swara was just blown away from him....

Sanakaar : i know it will be hard for you to adjust here but trust me mom dad reaaly adores you alot and they will take good care of you.... and swara i wanna say something to you the day i first saw you i am in love with you and see i also want you love me but not in that way by seeing i am loving you too is loving me...no i dont want that i want you to love me by all your heart and remember swara i always want truth even if that truth has many mistakes hidden i will firgive it but i dont forgive false so dont hide truth from me... and yes swara the day when you really will love me that day will be the starting of our journey...but as if now we can stay as friends right....