Swasan Os: SoulMates

Swasan os : soulmates.......

Hey guys after a along time with one shot..... this thought came into my mind today so thought to write it.........

And to all punar vivah and incomplete journey readers the ffs will be posted soon just have little patience i wont keep youll more waiting...........

So this one shot is a continuation of the track in swaragini serial...... where swara realised her feelings for sanskaar for the first time and sanskaar rejected her........

And ragini became malkin.......

Well guys i was thinking what if ragini didnt have grey shade that time..... what if laksh dont want swara in his life and starts having feelings for ragini.........

So in this one shot ragini became malkin but because of dadi..... she was poking her to be malkin after what laksh did to her.....

Ragini became malkin unwillingly but she now really hate herself for bring so stupid before in the name of love......

She was treating laksh badly but she didnt harm any members.......

And laksh on the other hand started feeling for her..... he realised he has fallen for ragini's innocent nature.....

And swara have returned to maheshwari mansion to woo sansskaar again......

She realised that she loves sanskaar more than anything in this world...... but sanskaar have rejected her saying her love is fake she just came to unite everyone and will leave him again......

She was trying new ways to convince him but he has kept his heart strong to not be took for granted this time.......

So scene starts with swara was climbing stairs with a jug of water in her hand......and was engrossed in sanskaar's thoughts.....

Suddenly she stumbles and was about to falll when sanskaar catches her at nick of moment.......

Same as serial 😍😍😍

Sanskaar looked at her in disbelief

Sanskaar : are you blind!!!!! where is your mind???? if something would have happened........

He asked her showing all his care wrapped in his love.......

Swara : you are there na to save me.......

She saod with all love for him.....

He realised what he did..... he removed his hands from her waist and walked down........

Swara : sanskaar listen!!!!....

She was happy for the moment but her eyes are filled with tears to see his this ignorance........

But she has decided to convince him at any cost.........

She goes to their room before sanskaar comes she writes notes and placed them on mirror ,table and door then she recorded something in tape recorder and placed it on table........

She heard him coming so she hurriedly went out of room........

(Guys i will add some lines of mine in this os)

He comes and gets surprised to see a chit on the door.....

He took out.....and read it.....

Dear sanskaar,

I know you are upset and angry with me.....but please this time give me a chance to prove myself.....to prove my love...... to prove everything...... for once sanskaar.......