swasan os : Rehnuma

This os was published in swasan os contest though it's not as good but just posting here to remind me everytime that i need to improve more....
Still i cannot write good plots😅😅😅

And second thing EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS IN THE BELOW SECTION SELF HARMING IS MENTIONED AND SELF HARMING IS SERIOUSLY BAD SO PLEASE DO NOT INSPIRE YOURSELF BY THAT...

**********************

The two brothers were returning in taxi with brusies on their faces...

And they were laksh and sanskaar

They were recalling the incident what happened before

Laksh was trying to kill sanskaar with a big stone
But sanskaar turned and saw a truck coming towards sanskaar so he pushed him away....

Laksh saw how he saved his life despite he was trying to kill him
He felt guilty

Sanskaar really felt bad to see his brother tried to kill him
His heart broke on this sight....

Sanskaar : from today you are not my brother laksh just come with me home and then my duty will be over....

Laksh came out from the small flashback and saw his brother who was sitting beside him

He realised his mistake that he did wrong by trusting adaarsh....

Now adaarsh was sent to jail and parineeta was kicked out of the house...

**Maheshwari mansion***
In hall sharmishta with her little son aayush and shekhar were waiting with maheshwari's for the arrival of them

Swara's happiness had no bounds that sanskaar was safe and secondly he didn't did anything to laksh now all family will live together!! 
The entrance of their hall witnessed both brothers standing....

One who was filled with guilt

And the other one was having no emotions today his eyes were speaking nothing but sadness because for Sanskaar he has lost everything and he has decided something to do....

Swara and Ragini saw their husband's in utter happiness that they have came safely

Swara thought in her mind that though sanskaar is angry with her she would convince him atlast she's his weakness ( but little did she know that she was his strength too which is now broken brutually💔💔)

Whole family just headed towards them...
Anupoorna did puja of them....

Swara was looking at sanskaar with love but sanskaar didn't even looked at her eyes....
Swara felt disppointed but she composed tht she will convince him....

Anu : I am so happy my both sons came....
She kept her hand on both of their cheeks...
Sujata hugged sanskaar in tears of happiness

Sanskaar discarded himself after hugging his mother and muttered...

Sanskaar : I'll be back in 10 minutes you all sit am coming from my room...

Everyone nods and went to main hall but swara followed sanskaar

Sanskaar found footstepd behind him and turned to her and said in a firm voice

Sanskaar : swara please do not follow me!!

He went making his steps faster leaving swara with sadness 
Never ever he has talked with her with this manner but today he is behaving with her totally differently....
But she soon went down as sujata has called her to help in keeping plates for the lunch...