Chpt. 1 "Is it Possible?"

Sunlight poured through a window in the Boar Hat Tavern, parked just outside of the kingdom of Liones. Recently, the tavern had gotten a renovation to accommodate the new members that had recently been acquired, mainly Escanor and Elaine.

               There was now plenty of room but many people still wished to share rooms with each other. Ban and Elaine shared a room as Elizabeth and Meliodas did the same. Escanor usually had his own room but would occasionally share with Merlin the few times she actually slept at the Boar Hat. Merlin rarely stayed at the tavern, instead preferring to stay up all night long doing experiments with Gowther who physically couldn't sleep or even really wanted a room of his own. Then there were King and Diane. They also had their own room that they shared with each other. Ever since the battle at Vaizel, Diane preferred to spend as much time with King as possible. 

               The sunlight that seeped through the bedroom window in King and Diane's room, hit the brunette sin's eyelids, forcing them open. Her eyes lit up seeing the person laying in the bed with her. The Fairy King Harlequin, her childhood friend and now her romantic partner. Diane watched the fairy sleep, his recently acquired, arms length, wings shimmered in the sunlight, slightly fluttering every once in a while as a small line of drool slipped out of his mouth. 

 (A/N: King still looks like his normal childish self despite having wings.)

               Diane's attention was drawn away from King when she felt a weight on the end of the bed. Diane looked at the foot of the bed and saw Oslo sitting there, happily wagging his tail as the portal he appeared from disappeared behind him. Diane cheerfully giggled before addressing the black hound.

Diane: "Good morning, Oslo."

               Oslo responded with a quiet, soft bark before walking to the front of the bed and licking King's face, causing him to wake up with a tired and slightly annoyed groan as he instinctually blocked the hounds licks with his hands.

King: "Hey... Who's doing that?"

               Oslo backed up, allowing Diane to lift her hand and stroke King's hair.

Diane: "Good morning my King."

King: "Hmmm...?"

               King's eyes groggily opened, allowing his amber colored eyes to meet the amethyst eyes of the serpent's sin, laying next to him. King couldn't help but smile lovingly at the giantess as he sleepily addressed her. 

King: "G-Good morning Diane."

               King brought his hand up and caressed Diane's cheek, causing a light blush to work its way onto her face. Diane responded by leaning forward and placing a light kiss on the tip of King's nose, in turn causing the fairy's entire face to erupt with red and his wings to stand on end. Diane found it amusing how the two of them had been together for a solid 2 months now and King still often became flustered at the simplest of gestures. But it was something she not only found amusing, but also cute. 

              King and Diane's little moment was interrupted by a knock at their door, snapping the two of them back into reality. Diane looked over her shoulder at the door.

Diane: "Who is it?"

???: "It's Elizabeth. Sir Meliodas wants everyone downstairs soon for a meeting."

             Elizabeth walked away from the still closed door as from the inside, King and Diane began to lazily get out of bed. 

             Upon noticing King's lack of clothes, Diane was reminded of their activities from the night before. Their first time had been messy and slightly awkward but it was an amazing experience for them both, none the less. Why they had decided to do it just the night before was a story in of itself, going back to the beginning of the day before.