Chpt. 4 "Visitor"

The five sins and Elizabeth crowded around a table in the Boar Hat as Merlin placed her sacred treasure down and brought up the map of Camelot once again.

Merlin: "Alright. So as you all know, King and Diane were kidnapped and it's highly likely that they're being held in Camelot. It's the only major base for demon activity left in Brittania and  high importance prisoners like any of us would likely be held in the most secure location possible."

Ban: "Alright. So let's just get on over there and get them back."

Merlin: "It's not that simple Ban."

Escanor: "What do you mean 'it's not that simple', Miss Merlin? Why can't we just rush in there and kill the commandments? With my strength there should be no risk."

Merlin: "Escanor, the issue here isn't of our ability to take on the commandments. The issue here is that this is a hostage situation. Our only goal is to get in, rescue Diane and King, and get out. We're keeping the fighting to an absolute minimum."

Gowther: "The plan is to split up into multiple teams in order to keep our power signature low and avoid detection. Me and Escanor in one team. Ban and Captain on another team. King Arthur will be coming with us and will be on a team with Merlin."

Merlin: "These three teams will split up a few miles out from the city and flank around to different walls. This should keep us well hidden as going in as one big group makes it easy to spot us. Also, if you need to take down a lesser demon or two, then do it as discretely as possible."

Meliodas: "One last thing. Elizabeth. You're going to have to stay behind in Liones for now. I don't want you getting caught up in any battles that may break out."

Elizabeth: "But Sir Meliodas, what if Diane and King are really hurt and need immediate treatment. My healing would be the best and most effective right?"

Merlin: "She's right Captain. Her healing will be very useful and very much needed in this mission."

Meliodas: "Fine. Elizabeth can go with me and Ban."

Merlin: "One more thing. Everyone take one of these."

            Merlin proceeded to give everyone a small vile with a pill inside.

Ban: "What's this supposed to be?"

Merlin: "They're shrinking pills. If you find Diane, give her one. After all it's not exactly easy to sneak someone who's 30 feet tall out of a city. And that should be all. We'll set out for Camelot tomorrow morning. You're all dismissed."

            Everyone then went about there business throughout the tavern. As they sat around Meliodas noticed Elizabeth sitting at a table, nervously fidgeting with her hands. Meliodas walked over and sat down next to the princess.

Meliodas: "You're worried about them aren't you?"

Elizabeth: "Y-yeah. I just can't help but think of what they might be doing to them in there. Ooh... It's going to be especially bad if they find out Diane's pregnant."

Meliodas: "Hey, it's ok. We're gonna get them out safe and sound."

Elizabeth: "I hope you're right."

            Suddenly Merlin rushed towards the front door with Escanor following close behind.

Elizabeth: "Hey what's going on?"

Meliodas: "I don't know. Oi Merlin, what's the rush?"

Merlin: "A commandment is here."

Elizabeth: "What?!"