Chpt. 6 "Rescue"

The sins, Elizabeth, and Arthur arrived roughly 3 miles away from Camelot. Before they would infiltrate the city and rescue King and Diane, Merlin called a meeting to prep the sins for the mission.

Merlin: "Alright. We're going to split up here, but before we do, I have 2 more things to give you all. First is a pill that will conceal your magical powers so the commandments can't sense your presence. Secondly is an orb that will allow us to telepathically communicate with each other no matter where we are. By the way Captain, You should take this."

           Merlin pulled Chastiefol out from underneath the table and handed it to Meliodas.

Merlin: "Give that to King if you find him. We all remember the plan and groups right?"

            Everyone nodded and took the 2 items. And with that, they were off on their seperate paths to Camelot. Ban, Meliodas, and Elizabeth would enter the south gate, closest to the dungeon Gloxinia informed them about. Meanwhile, Merlin and Arthur would take the east gate while Gowther and Escanor would take the west.

           Ban had to stealthily steal a gray demon's hearts before they entered the city. They were in and undetected. They started to make their way over to the dungeon, ducking in and out of alley ways as to avoid as many demons as possible. As they were moving along, Ban noticed that Meliodas had a particularly upset and determined look in his eyes.

Ban: "Oi, You good Captain? You're lookin' a little tense."

Meliodas: "Yeah. I'm fine. It's just that if they actually hurt King and Diane in any major ways, I'm killing all of them."

           The trio eventually made their way to the dungeon and went in. As they made their way through the dark hallway, they felt a large rumble shake the entire dungeon. Elizabeth struggled to stay on their feet while Meliodas and Ban simply looked towards the roof in confusion.

Ban: "That can't be good..."

          Suddenly, they heard Merlin shout over the telepathy orbs.

Merlin: "Damnit! We've been found out! Zeldris and Estarossa are attacking us!"

Gowther: "Derieri and Monspeet have confronted us as well. We should be able to fight them though."

Escanor: "Of course we can fight them! WE HAVE ME!"

Merlin: "Captain! Are you three inside the dungeon yet?!"

Meliodas: "Yeah, we're going through the dungeons now. We'll tell you when we got Diane and King out of here. Just keep them busy for now."

           The trio sprinted towards King and Diane's cell but were soon stopped in their tracks by a familiar laughter.

Ban: "You two go ahead. I'll deal with her."

          Meliodas and Elizabeth both ran ahead towards the cell as Ban turned to face Melascula.

Melascula: "Fox's sin Ban... You'll pay for the pain you caused me."

Ban: "Hehe. Look's like I missed a couple of hearts the first time we met. Oh well, I guess second time's the charm."

"HUNTER FEST"

           Meliodas and Elizabeth ran up to the door where Gloxinia said King and Diane were being held in and found it slightly open. Meliodas silently peeked inside and was horrified at the sight he saw.

        King and Diane were chained to opposite walls. Severe cuts and bruises riddled their bodies, and the floor around them was stained red with blood. Diane in particular had nasty openings in her stomach and King's wings were laying in a pool of blood in front of him. Diane's arm also looked completely pulverized and both of their outfits had been pretty badly torn. Crouching in front of Diane and holding her chin up was Fraudrin.