Chpt. 3 "Regret"

*Inside a dungeon in Camelot* 

Gloxinia: "So Drole, when will we show our real intentions to the others?"

Drole: "We should wait until a proper moment presents itself. For now, we should play along with the other commandments so we don't draw any suspicion."

Gloxinia: "Good idea. Now why are we even down here in the first place?"

Drole: "Zeldris has instructions for us to go and torture some new prisoners that Melascula and Fraudrin caught."

Gloxinia: "*Sigh* Do we have to? I'd rather cause as little harm as possible from here on out."

Drole: "Unfortunately yes. I do wonder who these prisoners are though."

       Gloxinia and Drole arrived at the prison door they were told to go to and walked in, only to be met with a shocking sight. King and Diane were inside the prison cell, both chained to the wall on opposite sides of the room by their wrists and ankles.

Gloxinia: "Wait... t-that's...."

Drole: "What the hell is going on? Why are the Grizzly and Serpent sins here?!"

???: "I captured them. What did you think?"

          Gloxinia and Drole spun around to face Melascula who had a wide grin on her face.

Melascula: "Now then. I believe it's your turn to do some damage. They are the prisoners of ALL of us after all."

         Gloxinia and Drole exchanged a look before silently coming to an agreement. 

"Spirit Spear Basqeas, First Configuration: Basqeas"

       Gloxinia took a shrunken version of his spirit spear and positioned it at the still unconscious King's side. He then proceeded to press the spear into his side slightly, making sure not to go too deep as to not cause serious damage and slowly dragged it across the fairy's stomach, causing him to awake and scream out in absolute pain.

        When Gloxinia stopped, all that could be heard where King's ragged breaths mixed with confused murmers, asking where he was and what was going on. After a few seconds, King's blurry vision focused and saw Gloxinia floating in front of him.

King: "W-...What? Why..."

          King looked up at the first Fairy King only to see the look of Gloxinia's face which was one of pure guilt and regret.

Diane: "King? What's going on? W-Where are we?!"

         Gloxinia and Drole turned as they realized King's pained screams had woken Diane up as well.

Melascula: "Ah! I see both of you are finally awake, now the real fun can start!"

King and Diane: "R-Real fun?"

Gloxinia: "And just what is that supposed to mean?"

Melascula: "Well first off, Gloxinia. Why don't you do that to the Grizzly's sin again."

King: "Huh?! W-W-W-Wait, hold on, don't-"

        King yelled at the top of his lungs as he felt the sharp tip of Basqeas in his side once more. Diane pulled forward on her chains furiously but to no avail. Once King's cries of pain subsided and he started to breath normally again, Diane shot Gloxinia a death glare.

Diane: "When we get out of here I'll massacre all of you!"

Melascula: "Oh yeah, as for you little miss giant, while I absolutely adore the screams of pain from your fairy friend here, I bet that for you, cries of pleasure would be faaar more amusing."