Chpt. 7 "Sacrifice"

King stood there fully aware of the terrible situation he was in. It was him alone vs. two of the most powerful members of the Ten Commandments. While he was able to easily defeat someone like Fraudrin, these two were on entirely different levels.

Esatrossa: "I must say Fairy King, that was a very respectable choice you just made. Sacrificing your life for the sake of the ones you care about is truly honorable. I'll respect this by giving you a warrior's death."

              King just floated in front of them, silent with his eyes shadowed out by his hair.

Zeldris: "You're awfully quiet. Did the full weight of the shitty situation you got yourself in finally hit you?"

"STATUS PROMOTION"

            Suddenly a cut on Estarossa's arm that he had gotten while fighting Merlin and Arthur expanded into a gaping wound as blood sprayed out of his shoulder, causing him to wince. Estarossa quickly composed himself as he ran his hand over the wound and smiling to himself in amusement.

Estarossa: "Hmph... I'd expect nothing less from the Fairy King. Unfortunately you're still a dead man."

          In almost an instant, Zeldris appear behind King's back and punched King in the face, launching him into the ground. Slowly King forced himself to stand as he wiped some blood from his nose.

King: "Don't think I'll go down that easily..."

Estarossa: "Ah but of course you won't. But you will go down eventually."

         Estarossa pulled out a sword as Zeldris did the same and they both charged King who attempted to use increase to combat both of them at the same time but to no avail. Both Estarossa and Zeldris masterfully pairied all of the blades and each slashed at King. Estarossa cutting into King's chest as Zeldris cut into his back. King fell to the ground on his back and didn't get back up.

Zeldris: "Pathetic. You're no match for even one of us."

        King struggled to smirk at the two commandments and barely croaked out a sentence.

King: "Tell that to Fraudrin..."

        Zeldris quickly dug his hell into King's chest causing him to scream out in pure pain as he felt his ribs begin to crack. Once Zeldris removed his foot from King's chest, he merely watched as King struggled to breath as blood trickled down his mouth.

Zeldirs: "Any last words Fairy King?"

King's thoughts: "Diane... I'm glad that I could protect you one last time."

Zeldris: "Nothing? Very well then."

         Zeldris brought his sword up preparing to stab King through the throat but before he could bring his blade down, he knocked back by a blunt force.

Zeldris: "What the..."

Drole: "That's enough Zeldris. We'll be your opponents from here on out."

Gloxinia: "After all, I can't just let my successor die like this now can I. Sorry we couldn't be here earlier or help you out before Harlequin. But we're here now and we're not going to let this be your end. After all, even a king can rely on others every once in a while. There's no shame in that."

King: "G-Gloxinia... Drole..."

Zeldris: "You bastards! This is betrayal of the highest order! You'll die for your treachery!"

Gloxinia: "I reckon our lives are long overdue anyways."

Drole: "We cannot allow the futures of our clans to simply die here at your hands."