Chpt. 5 "Loss"

The door to King and Diane's cell slammed open, causing the two sins to awake as Melascula and Fraudrin entered.

Melascula: "Wakey wakey my precious inmates, we have something special planned for you two today."

           Both King and Diane stayed silent. After spending roughly two days in that dungeon, both of them had quickly learned that it was always best to just stay quiet and give as little reaction as possible. 

Melascula: "Hmph. Just so you know, the silent treatment isn't going to change anything. So Fraudrin, who do you think should go first?"

Fraudrin: "The fairy gets it first."

Diane: "Huh? W-what are you..."

          Melascula floated over to King and undid the chains around his wrists and ankles before wrapping her darkness around his neck and beginning to pull him towards the door. King was still far too tired to speak or even resist.

Diane: "H-Hey! Where are you taking him?!"

         Neither Melascula nor Fraudrin gave Diane an answer which enraged the giantess to an intense degree. 

Daine: "Don't take him from me! Stop!"

         King could barely lift his arm to reach out for Diane as he weakly called out to her.

King: "It's... gonna be ok... I'll be fine... I-... I promise."

         Melascula dragged King out of the cell with Fraudrin following behind her. The door closed, leaving Diane alone in the cell all by herself. Something she hated. Diane's breathing became heavier and uneven as her mind began to race. Anxiety gripped her mind and the fear that she'd never see King again was brought back into her mind. An all too familiar feeling. Diane took a deep breath to calm herself as she tried to reassure herself.

Diane's thoughts: "Ok... calm down... slow breaths... slow... breaths. King will be fine... I-I'm sure of it... After all he promised... and he always tries to keep his promises... right?"

        King was slammed onto a table stomach down and his back faced upwards as his hands were chained to the legs of the table. Melascula stroked his hair gently with a sinister smile on her face.

Melascula: "Oh don't worry sweety. It'll all be over in no time."

King: "W-What are you going to-"

       King stopped talking and tensed up in pain as he felt Fraudrin aggressively grab one of his wings and begin to pull at it. King attempted to hold in his screams of pain though it was increasingly obvious that he couldn't hold it in for long. His wings were incredibly sensitive and to be grabbed, crushed, and pulled caused an insurmountable amount of pain for King. Fraudrin tightened his hold on King's wing as he pulled harder.

Fraudrin: "Come on... I want to her your pain. I want to hear your suffering!"

      Fraudrin continuously tightened his hold on King's wing and pulled harder and harder, making it more and more difficult for King to keep quiet.

Fraudrin: "COME ON! I TOLD YOU ONCE AND I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU AGAIN! I WANT TO HEAR YOU SCREA-"

*Crunch*

Fraudrin: "Huh?"

        A small choke came out of King as Fraudrin released his grip on King's wing. Fraudrin looked down at King and saw that he had broken King's wing. The wing merely rested on King's back, mangled, twisted, and completely crushed as a small amount of blood seeped from it. Occasionally the wing would twitch with what little life it had left in it.