Chpt. 2 "Bad Timing"

Meliodas: "Next week, we'll advance on and liberate Camelot from the Ten Commandments."

King: "Really Captain? Don't you think that this might be a little premature?"

Meliodas: "No. The longer we wait, the weaker the goddess' seal becomes and the more demons they're able to release into Britannia. And there are certain demons I'd really prefer not to get set free."

            Merlin placed her sacred treasure on the table which started to glow and created a projection of the layout of Camelot.

Ban: "So where'd you get this from?"

Merlin: "I took refuge in Camelot during our exile years. I've had lots of time to memorize the layout of the place. Gowther, I'll let you explain."

             Gowther went on to begin explaining the plan that the sins would take to liberate Camelot. Approach routes, entrances, opponents, teams, and escape routes/backup plans. Throughout the entire thing, Diane's small sick feeling in her stomach from earlier got progressively worse and worse. She began to feel nauseous and dizzy, and became unable to even listen to what Gowther was saying which Meliodas took notice of.

Meliodas: "Hey Diane, you alright? You look kinda sick."

Diane: "Y-yeah, I'm fi-"

             Diane was unable to finish her sentence as she instinctively bolted towards the nearest trash can and began to vomit into it. King quickly rushed to the serpent sin's side and pulled her hair out of the way as he gently rubbed her back and held her hand, allowing her to use his hand as a sort of stress ball.

             Once Diane finished vomiting into the trash can, Merlin approached her and King.

Merlin: "Diane, come with me for a while so I can run some tests on you."

Diane: "O-Okay..."

King: "I'll come wi-"

Merlin: "No need King. I just need to run some diagnosis tests and maybe give her some medicine, then we'll be right back."

Diane: "Don't worry King. I'll be alright."

King: "W-well..."

Merlin: "King, you've known me for over 15 years. Have I ever let any of you down? Need I remind you of the aftermath of that albion fight?"

King: "*sigh* Okay."

             Merlin flicked her finger up as a glow appeared around her and Diane. Once the glow dissipated, both women were gone. 

Meliodas: "Well I guess we should continue this discussion later. For now..."

             Elizabeth shrieked in surprise as Meliodas appeared behind her and began his usual perv routine.

Hawk: "You swine!!!!"

              King shook his head as he watched Hawk attempt to pull Meliodas off of Elizabeth and Ban go behind the counter to start drinking some ale. As for himself, King didn't have anything to distract him from his thoughts for Diane and her wellbeing so all he could do was pace around the bar for minutes on end in abject worry. After pacing back and forth for a while, King was stopped by Elaine who stepped in front of him.

Elaine: "Harlequin, you need to calm down. She'll be alright. It's probably just some kind of flu."

King: "I know... it's just... I still can't help but worry."

Elaine: "I understand. You are a very overly thoughtful person. And I guess the past hasn't helped either..."

King: "Y-Yeah... I don't really have a good history when it comes to protecting Diane... and every time she's not well in any way, I can't help but feel... a-and remember..."