008

[ EIGHT ]

[ EIGHT ]

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 soon arrived at the entrance of Gym Gamma, most of which still eager to train despite their apathy attitude towards having training partners.

Midnight was already waiting for them inside, carrying a small box filled with tiny papers inside and a broad grin on her face which made a few of the boys tilt their heads at her with flushed faces as they observed her closely.

"Please take a paper from the box and head towards the part of the gym with your selected number, as you can see we divided the gym for you so you each have a spot to train with your partner and we've added a few extra elements that can help you train." Midnight explained, pointing toward the training area where their were numbers indicated across each position and assorted training obstacles and equipments.

Uraraka dragged her lower lip between her teeth and nibbled as her eyes scanned the gym for a split second before they fell back onto the box in Midnight's hands. She thought the positions were quite limited and oddly spread out with strange training objects, but she remembered Mr Aizawa mentioning something about using multiple training units and that what will happen in Gym Gamma today will not be permanent, including having training partners. Until he's eyes filtered shut and that was the end of the lesson.

Bakugou was looking closely around at the positions of the gym. He shrugged, his eyes carefully taking in the new structure. He was already visualizing himself in each one of the areas in the gym to decide which would, with the equipment, fit his fighting style best. He didn't really care about what his training partner's preferences would be, his main goal was to become the best.

Everyone was ready to select their numbers just as Class 1B immediately entered the room.

"Listen here, losers. If anything we should be the first to try out the new gym and we're not leaving until we do !" Monoma suddenly declared.

Incredulous looks between the two classes were exchanged and Bakugou stepped forward to face the other blond directly, nose scrunching up as if it has just met with a foul smell.

"Don't you ever get tired of hearing your own voice?" Bakugou asked with a quick eyeroll. "It's not our fault that the teachers set it up so that the better class gets to use the gym first."

Monoma's shoes slowly glided across the floor as he overconfidently drew closer to Bakugou, a smug look appearing on his pale features as he chuckled maniacally.

"The only reason you think your class is better is because you Class 1A idiots are always getting into trouble. I won't be very proud of that if I were you!" He said, another discern chuckle escaping his lips.

"YA'LL ARE JUST JEALOUS FUCKERS THAT CAN'T DO SHIT!!" Bakugou shot back.

Monoma snarled at his words, ready to counter another comeback to continue the seemingly endless loop but he was smacked unconscious by Kendo's hand who apologized profusely for his behavior.

"We know that it's not our turn for the gym yet but Monoma dragged the class here thinking he could get his way." Kendo explained and shock her head, she than gripped the back of Monoma's shirt and dragged him out the gym.

"That Monoma guy really is something else..." Uraraka said her thoughts out loud as the rest of the Class simply nodded in agreement.

"His a weak-ass that relies on a girl to control him." Bakugou bluntly commented, returning to his group.

The girls all quickly began to line up, each taking a piece of paper and walking towards the number indicated on it.

Uraraka's number was nine, which was towards the back of the gym. She followed the other girls and turned towards her spot which was bigger than she'd expected it would be, the equipment was a few silver spheres and what appeared to be an iron whip which she thought would be quite useless.

She than stared at the other groups that were already forming. It was Momo and Todoroki, Jiro and Kaminari, Kirishima and Mina, Tokoyami and Shoji, Aoyama and Iida, Ojiro and Hakugare, Sato and Koda, Sero and Mineta which left Bakugou and Deku.

Deku soon headed towards Tsuyu which meant she was paired with Bakugou. Her heart dropped a bit when Deku was teamed up with Tsu. It was like a knot that just didn't want to go away. She kept her eyes on them even when Bakugou sauntered toward her and let out a growl to get her attention.

"Oi, roundface. We'll be doing this training thing my way, got it?" He huffed.

"Sure. Whatever you say, Bakugou..." She responded without even a glance his way.

Bakugou turned his head to look at Deku and Tsu with a now irritated look on his face.

"I know what he did to you...He broke your heart, didn't he. Yet you're always gawking at him..." He suddenly blurted out gruffly, not caring that she would hear.

His words caught her attention immediately and her body tensed. She glances at him with a worried look on her face.

....What did he just say??