002

[ TWO ]

[ TWO ]

𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 not understand her. Most of the time she would be so fascinated by what Deku does and cluelessly follow him. But at the last event of the Sports Festival, she didn't want Deku's assistance, she did everything on her own with her own strategy, as he was told. Her mindset completely changed.

"She must have realized whatever plan Deku had would never work against me..." He thought with a proud smirk.

She wasn't just a frail girl, that he knew. He had to use a lot of his power at the festival than he had initially intended to defeat her.

"D-Deku, wait..."

That was her last words as he watched her rush through the hallway towards the exit, catching a quick glimpse of her tear-striked face.

He responded with a 'tsk', turning the other way and descended down the stairs.

She was just another brat and it was her stupid mistake of falling in love with a jerkwad like Deku and not getting repaid, it should not consern him.

However, one question did flow through his mind: "How did Deku get a girlfriend and why has he not heard him talk about her or at least mention it to the other nerds in his little group?"

He held his chin as he walked, remembering how UA did not allow anyone to go on dates and Deku was always the 'goody two shoes' and wouldn't want to make it obvious that he was dating someone. No wonder that gravity girl was just as surprised when he told her.

He shook his head a few times with a grunt, he shouldn't be worried about what crap goes on in Deku's life, just as long as its not plans to surpass him in any way.

Bakugou wasn't very enthusiastic to come to school, since people would not stop talking about the outburst he had at the Sports Festival.

He would never admit it but he does feel slightly embarrassed whenever they brought it up because that was not the way he wanted it to end.

He wanted to beat that icyhot bastard even with his fire power and claim first place without the match having to be stopped, but he ruined his own damn plan by being too reckless and letting his anger take over, as he usually would.

He scrambled pass a few crowds, ignoring the students who pointed and whispered about him, letting out a growl of displeasure but not saying anything in his defense.

"Who cares about any of these extras, I'll be the one laughing at them when I become number one."

When he reached the exit, he realized it was raining quite heavily. He rolled his eyes, pissed off by the change in weather and reached for the umbrella in his bag.

After opening it, his eyes flicked towards the sound of a trashcan closing and he noticed a girl disposing a gift bag. She stood out from the others, being the only one without an umbrella that is.

It's her again.

"Hey gravity, uh- pink cheeks!? " He called out to her, not knowing what other way to get her attention since he had forgotten her name.

Hesitant, he held out his hand as if on instinct. He wanted to offer her his umbrella but the looks he was receiving made him think otherwise.

He remained rooted to the spot, clenching his fist in annoyance as he watched her disappear out the gates of UA. Why was he conserned if she gets a little wet? She was the bitch that forget the umbrella... right?

His attention fell on the trashcan, he slowly walked towards it and reluctantly opened it, spotting the green gift bag centered amongst the pile of dirt.

He gritted his teeth, looking around to make sure no one was watching before he reached into the trashcan and grabbed the bag.

It was fucked up to take something from the trash that did not belong to him, it went against his principles, his pride, but he wanted to know what made Deku so special that someone would go out of their way to get him a gift.

He sighed heavily, pushing his thoughts aside before leaving with the gift stuffed in his bag.

"Her name... goddammit what was it again?"