005

[ FIVE ]

[ FIVE ]

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 on her lower lip slowly as she plopped down on the empty seat where the other girls in class 1A were, her thoughts muddled.

"I wonder who it could be... I have to find out soon so I can repay them." She thought as she picked up her chopsticks and began to quietly eat her rice. Smiling at how good it tasted since it was fresh.

"Oh, hey Ochako. Is everything okay?" Tsu questioned, gently poking her arm to get her attention.

Uraraka shuddered as she looked at Tsu and the others with wide eyes, as if she seen a ghost.

"Hah? I'm fine, totally fine..." She said shortly with a quick smile. "Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Well, don't you usually sit with Iida and Midoriya?" Momo pointed out.

"Yeah, you guys do everything together, so what gives?" Mina added with a dramatic pout.

She sighed as she twirled her chopsticks around her fingers. Now was not the time to tell them about what happened with Deku because they might take it too seriously. They were always trying to get her to admit she has feelings for him and they would most likely confront him if she tells them he rejected her.

"O-Oh yeah, I was with them but-er. I wanted to spend some more time with you guys, you know." She stuttered, raising a fist in the air. "Girl power!"

Everyone chuckled, raising their fists as well and repeated: "Girl Power!" loudly. A few people tilted their head towards them with perplexed expressions but seemed unbothered by the commotion. Uraraka didn't mind the attention either, she was just glad the girls believed her alleby and they continued to chat together.

"Momo, when are you going to let us come over? I'm dying to see your house!" Hagakure gushed.

"I heard you have a huge hall too, we have to arrange a party soon and we can invite the boys!" Mina giggled as she sipped her water.

"Sure, you guys decide a date and I'll inform my parents about it so we can prepare." Momo clapped her hands together enthusiastically. "This will be wonderful!"

Uraraka turned her face away with a frown. When it came to money and huge parties she wasn't one to talk. She wouldn't know what half the things they were referring to are anyway so she might have to come up with an excuse to try to skip the party.

She looked over at the other tables boredly, her eyes landed on Bakugou who seemed to be already staring at her. She blinked before she awkwardly waved at him, not knowing what else to do. He seemed startled by her sudden interaction and quickly diverted his gaze, his face flustered which he hoped she didn't notice.

Denki and Kirishima exchanged confused looks before they started laughing hysterically.

"Are you seriously blushing, man?" Denki arched an eyebrow.

"What the hell? No I'm not. Mind your own damn business, sparky. " He said sharply.

"Maybe he was staring at a certain someone." Kirishima suggested and clicked his tongue.

"Alright, prepare to fucking die!" Bakugou abruptly stood up and barked, making small explosions in his palms to threaten them.

After lunch, the next few classes went by quickly, that was because Uraraka and Bakugou were practically asleep in Present Mic's class but were rudely awaken when Aizawa returned for the last class.

"I want everyone to prepare well for the upcoming final exams, if you listened in class the written part should be easy." Aizawa explained. "You should worry more about the practical. Class dismissed."

Uraraka found herself muttering to herself as she weakly trudged down the stairs. That was unlike her since she usually just gives small reminders to her self, not continuous rambling.

"Overthinking and Muttering. What a Deku thing to do..." He mind informed her.

Since she was so distracted, she hadn't realized she missed a step as she walked down the stairs and she suddenly fell forward too quick to activate her quirk and her body fell against someone's back but her arms quickly gripped that person's shoulders for balance to prevent the two of them from falling.

"Who the fuc-Uraraka!?" Bakugou yelled as he looked down at her from across his shoulder.

A spark of fear ran through her body and her mouth suddenly felt dry when she recognized the voice.

"B-Bakugou, I wasn't thinking straight, I'm really sorry." She said innocently as she let go of him, straightening herself whilst avoiding eye contact.

Bakugou glared at her and huffed. "Oi, are you afraid of me or something?"

Maybe she was afraid... Or looking at him the wrong way.