Epilogue

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

" Aditya, get  out! It's gross. I'll manage on my own." I said, irritated as I was done puking in the morning while he was holding my hair and his hand rested at my back.

" Swara, just take a deep breath." He said as he pushed my hair away from my face and I washed it. I was in my 2nd month of pregnancy and this morning sickness was a very regular occurrence. We consulted the doctor about it and she said that it is normal and there was nothing to worry about.

" Why don't you take off from work today?" Aditya suggested but what would I do at home all day? Karan and Preeti had gone to Delhi for a week with mom and dad. It was just Aditya, Bubbles and me. Today, even Bubbles was with daadu.

" No no. I am okay. I will come foe work." I said and just then, my phone went off. It was Aryan bur why was he calling? I was anyways about to see in in a while. Nonetheless, I picked up the call.

" What's up?" I asked.

" Tanya, she has gone into labor. We are going to the hospital. Tell Aditya that I won't make it to the office today." He said and I could hear his panic.

" Aryan, calm down okay? Everything will be alright. I will be at the hospital soon." I tried to help him but I knew him and that's how I know that he won't calm down this way. I hung up.

" Tanya....she is in labor. Will you drop me to the hospital?" I asked Aditya as he was looking at me, confused a little.

" Sure. Just get ready and we will go." He replied and I nodded, going for a bath. In ten minutes, I was ready and we went to the car.

" Love, there is the Raheja meeting. I will wrap it up soon and then come here, okay?" He asked, stopping the car at the hospital.

" Oh no. The meeting is today! Aditya, I should be there with you. I am sure Aryan will understand." I offered because, I was, after all the CMO.

" Don't worry about the meeting. Just go." He replied, nodding at me. I got down of the car, waved a bye to him as he drove off.

" Aunty....is everything alright?" I asked Aryan's mom as I saw her sitting outside the labor room.

" Swara, yes. Everything is well. Come and sit. Are you good?" She asked as we exchanged pleasantries. The doctor said that everything is normal.

Tanya's parents were also right next to us. We were waiting and it was 12 in the evening.

" Let me get tea for all of you." I said, getting up. 

" Thank you beta." Tanya's mom said. I smiled at her politely and walked to the filter, getting teas for everyone except for myself because I hated it and well, I wasn't allowed to have coffee during all my pregnancy.

We sat there for the next hour before Aryan walked out.

" it's a baby boy." I said, dreamily, that grin never leaving his face.

" When can we see him?" I asked, totally excited as I hugged him.

" The nurse is getting the baby here." He replied as he went on to hug aunty.

True to his word, the nurse walked to us with a beautiful baby boy in her arms and aunty took him.

" Aditya is here." I heard Aryan looking at a distance. I turned around and spotted him and waved at him to walk over to us.