Chapter- 22

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Also, from today on wards, you'll will get regular updates because my laptop has been fixed. Stay tuned!

Swara's POV-

The whole of next week passed just like that. Completely boring.

It was Monday and I was supposed to go to college and was very very late because I could not find anything to wear!

" Swara, you are so late for your college and yet you are just passing time here. Go and get ready." Aditya scolded me and I rolled my eyes.

" I know that I'm getting late mister but I am in the middle of a very serious problem here. I cannot find anything to wear!" I exclaimed and he sighed.

" Out of these god knows how many clothes, you cannot find anything to wear? Just amazing." He muttered and walked towards my closet, taking a jeans and a red top.

" Here you go. But I really don't understand why you would buy jeans as torn as these" He said and mocked me at the same time.

" It's fashion Mr. Black suit." I replied, sarcastically

" Why could I not see this?" I added, muttering to myself.

" Now you are wasting time. Just go and get ready." He chided me and I walked inside the washroom.

I quickly got ready and walked out.

Swara's look-

" I'll drop you to college and send my driver to pick you up

" I'll drop you to college and send my driver to pick you up. Your driver is on leave today." He informed me and I nodded.

As we got down in the hall, the breakfast was ready and mom and dad were waiting.

" You are running late Swara." Mom said, disapprovingly.

" Why does he get to go whenever he wants but I have to be on time?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

As I looked at him, boy he looked handsome. In his black, crisp suit, he looked ready to take over the world.

" That is because you go to college to study whereas I run my company. I can get in whenever I want and no one questions me." He replied, with a side smirk playing on his lips and his tone was bloody arrogant.

Mom shushed us both and rest of the breakfast was done in silence. Aditya, dad and I started.

" Dad, are you retiring next month?" I asked dad.

" Yes beta, I am. Now I wish to spend the rest of my remaining time with all of you without any burden of work." He replied.

" That means, I have a party to plan for next month!" I exclaimed.