Chapter- 33

Sorry guys, there were some network issues going on.

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

As expected, aunty had after all dragged me to their place for dinner. I informed mumma about the same and she was okay with it.

After dinner, Aryan and I were on his bike, after so long.

" Aryan, tomorrow is your engagement. What do I wear?" I asked as he was driving.

" S, it's my engagement tomorrow, no one will even be looking at you except for Aditya." He replied, such straight forward.

" Shut up." I muttered, hitting him.

" Geez....calm down woman, do you want us to die?" He said, shocked as he balanced the bike.

" Sorry." I muttered slowly and then rest of the ride went by bickering too.

" Bye, bye....I'll see you tomorrow." I said, getting down and walked back to home.

" Mumma.....I am home." I said as she stepped into the living room.

" So....how was your first day at work? " She asked, as I sat down on the couch.

" It was amazing! I like it there." I told her.

" That is good. Now it's already eleven. Go to bed. You won't want to get late to the office just on the second day tomorrow." She instructed and I went to hug her.

" Goodnight mumma." I said and went to the room.

Changing, I decided to call Aditya. 

" Did you reach home?" He asked as soon as he picked up.

" Well, hello to you too." I replied, sarcastically.

" Swara." His stupid stern voice was on now.

" Yes, yes. I have reached home. I just called to inform you that I'll come to office by my own from tomorrow." I said.

" Why is that? I will come and pick you." He objected.

" Aditya, it get's all in opposite directions. You will have to start early to reach here first and then another forty five minutes to reach office. Doesn't make any sense. Besides, I am perfectly capable of driving." I told him.

" I know that you can drive but not here in Mumbai Swara, you have London's driving license." He did make sense.

" Okay, I'll apply for the license but till then, I'll get Radhe kaka drive me." I said, referring to my driver.

After a lot of convincing, he finally agreed to what I said. Thank god!

" Okay then, goodnight!" I greeted him.

" Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow." He replied and I hung up.

Then, finally I closed my eyes and let sleep engulf me.

The next day, it was the same. Mumma woke me up, now that she is my personal alarm and the best way. I quickly got freshen up and dressed, then left for office. It took me the usual, forty five minutes to reach there. Aditya had already reached because I saw his car.

Swara's Look-