CHAPTER 09

OMNISCIENT

"I told you Mr. Chou. YOU CAN'T KILL ME" Jihyo says calmly, staring at the broken vase scattered on her office floor.

Tian Min release a shaky sigh, lowering her gun, before tucking it on his belt. "I'm warning you Jihyo. DON'T TRY MY PATIENCE" He uttered with index finger pointed at Jihyo, before finally leaving her alone.

Jihyo snort at the man retreating figure. It's ridiculous that she's being threaten just because of a damn information.

A woman silhouette appears behind the President. "Is he after the documents?" The figure ask.

And Jihyo only nodded in response as she face the figure. "Is this how you're going to avenge her sister?" The president ask the figure And the latter hum in response, as she sat on the president chair.

Jihyo watch as the intruder played the pen between her fingers, looking so calm and unbothered.

"Just make sure you won't ruin the plan zero"

"Don't worry I wont" Zero smirk, as she imagines someone swimming on her own pool of blood.

+_+_+

YOU

My eyes remained open since my back fell on the soft mattress of my bed. My attention shifted to the other side of the room where Momo lays, who is now already sleeping soundly with her back facing me.

She didn't talk to me since I got here. She keep ignoring me and Rosé does the same thing too. Blame that stupid rules.

Getting bored just from laying down, I stand up and walk over to the window, where the bright light of the moon pass trough.

I look down over the garden and saw the green grassy ground. The cold wind of the night sweeping the dried leaves away, while the flowers dance along with the rythm of the air.

No one is there. I remember Nayeon hiding in the dark while playing with her dog.

Nothing is suspicious, but the way top tiers act is suspicious. The rules have been affecting the student. The moment the dismissal announced they rush out from the classroom like an herd of elephants being chase by pack of lions.

Students always in a rush, lunch break and in break time. They are really scared to break the rule-well who would want to be torture to death?