CHAPTER 29

Blood dripping from the knife she was holding. Nayeon watches as her stepfather lays lifeless on the floor. Blood oozing out from the visible cut on his stomach. On the corner there is her mother stood in shock.

Nayeon body start to trembles, dropping the knife. She slumped down on the ground. "No.. No.. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." She shake her head, guilt start to took over her. "I didn't mean to." She continue to mumbles, almost inaudible t o hear.

"No.. No... I did not kill him!" Nayeon body began to shake, staring at the dead body with wide eyes. Her eyes picture the horror before her. 'No I did not kill him!' This have the world repeating on Nayeon's mind over and over again, until she couldn't hear anything anymore. Only the ringing word on her ears. I did not kill him.

Nayeon gasp, breathing heavily as she fluttered her eyes open. She look around, eyes wavering in fear and panic, but calm down when she realize where she was.

She is with Bae Irene. Nayeon is tied up in a chair like the other woman. Now she remembers what happen.

Dahyun and her were running, while the guards were after them. And the only think Nayeon could think that time was to distract the guards while she let Dahyun escape away without her. Of course the younger refuse to but gave up after their multiple argument.

She stayed to distract the guards, to not let them chase after the pale girl, but they were too many for to handle that she end up being captured.

Now here she is with Bae Joohyun. Both women were lock inside the room.

The door was push open, which attract the two bunnies attention.
It reveals Kang Seulgi. Irene ignore the bear, looking over the opposite direction. Seeing the gesture, Seulgi had decided to keep quiet. Her girlfriend wouldn't understand her reason and she wish she could spill it but no.. She has to keep it to herself, or else it will makes her world crumble and lose the woman she loves.

"Seulgi... " Nayeon spoke. Eyes shifting towards the latter, looking at her questioningly.

"I'm sorry" It's the least Seulgi can say, considering there's a lot of camera watching them. They heard the eldest scoff, and Seulgi swore, it shattered her heart into a million pieces.

Nayeon did not say anything. She keep her mouth shut, she does know Seulgi wouldn't do something - like turning back to them if there's no heavy reason, and she can't say the eldest is wrong too for acting this way towards her girlfriend.

"Oh my gosh.. I'm sickening tired of lovers love quarrel." Nayeon grimaced.

+_+_+

Leaves slide down on my shoulder, as I try my best to keep quiet. Numbers of guards were silently walking around - underneath us. Me and Mina stayed together,while the other were pair up. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung - even I don't even have any single idea why she is with us. Then Sana and Jeongyeon, starting an argument between the same age woman as they say don't want to be with each other. Because in Jeongyeon's perspective... Sana is so clumsy and for the other woman, Jeongyeon complain a lot that we end up almost being caught by Tian Min guards.

-Jisoo unnie is alone. Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Mina knows about the underground tunnel that lead to another hideout, but because we are cornered with the guards, we need to stroll in the forest in order not to get caught.

I and Mina climb up to a tree to hide from the numbers of guards patrolling around the forest. We've been here for half an hour. Why this guards won't go away from the place where we are hidden.

I shifted on my place carefully, not to make any sounds or it won't be a good thing for us. I glance at Mina and saw her watching intently the guards. "They're suspicious. Why they wouldn't walk away, they keep walking back on forth here?" Mina discreetly whispers, mind wondering.

I had sense that too. "Yeah. But the thing is.. They did not even see us, climbing up here." I replied a whisper, facing the series of man in suit. We climb up here but not because they were running after us, but because we needed to hide from them, and let them pass by us before we move, so there's a ninety percent possibility that no guards would follow us, or run after us. "I think they're are waiting for something or more like someone." I felt her scooted closer to me as she says warily.

I was pressed against the tree's body while we sit at the big highest branch of the tree. Mina was beside me, casually holding onto the branch we are currently sitting, while I was here, feeling like my hand are about to let go of the branch - it's sweaty.

"I can feel that they don't know we are watching them." Mina mutter in hush tone. I turn to face her, not realizing how close we are. Our shoulders are literally press together. She is looking over the guards letting me see her breathtaking side profile. -And when she turn to look at me, I felt like my breath was knocked away. Our noses bump on one another.

I squeaked in surprise and back away, only my head to bump on the tree's body harshly, that sent me an small amount of dizziness. And before I knew, my balance had crumpled, felling off the tree.

"Y/n.."

Blag!

OH FUDGE! MY BACK HURTS.

My eyelids fluttered open, and I came back to consciousness when I saw an uncountable number of metal pipe pouted at me. I can't no longer feel the aching feeling on my back, even I was a little dizzy from the impact, I sat up and look around only to realize that I was corner. I smiled cheekily at them. Sheepishly.

And says dumbly with a tilt of a a head. "Uhmm Hi?"

-And I swore, I heard Mina's palm slapped against her face. FACEPALMING.

____________

Author's Note:

I want to update frequently but school's stuff keeping me from doing so.