CHAPTER 24

OMNISCIENT

"You're not Chaeyoung." The headmistress muttered out, which cause the woman before her to chuckles.

"Such a witty woman." The purple-blonde let out a laugh."I even dyed my hair same as her just to make it realistic." Then she start to remove her disguise,revealing a beautiful face, smiling evilly."I guess we don't have really other choice but to chose brutality just to make you talk." The woman said nonchalantly and began to walk in circle.

"How about we play a game?" She project but the headmistress stayed quiet.So she continue:"Each day you keep your mouth shut,someone's life will be sacrifice." A wide mad grin, toying her lips as she said. "Who you want to be first? Your beloved former top-tiers like Park Chaeyoung? Who else? Uhh Im Nayeon? How about---- "

"Shut up!" The response she receive, made her laugh loudly.A evil laugh.

Then she smirk as she muttered out. "Let the hide and seek begin."

"KANG SEULGI!"

+_+_+

YOUR POV

I fiddle my fingers nervously while I contemplate whether to do the mission myself or call someone else.

I was standing in front of an abandoned building behind the tall bushes of the garden-- where Tzuyu said Sana often stays to be alone.Although it sound force to let me go by myself she let me.

I felt my heart beating wildly inside my chest.Last time we interact was in the school underground museum I think... And knowing she's our enemy ally made my heart tremble even more.

But I should not judge her too early. Maybe she's just still the Sana I know. But the thing is.. Why she's siding on our enemies side? I want to know the reason and this is the perfect time for that.

I slowly walk over and stop right in front of the entrance.

The building were surrounded by dead trees that made the place even more creepier adding the looks of the rusty building in front of me.I gently twisted the door knob, slowly pushing it open, emitting a creaking sound, and it made me shuddered. This place is really creepy and the inside is dark too.

As far as I know.. Sana is not the type of person who stayed in the dark.She's scared to be alone in the dark.But by just seeing the dim hallway in front of me.. It made me realize that she did really change.

I take a deep breath and finally step inside, closing the door behind me and wake trough the dim hallway.

'She always stay at the third floor office.I always found here there, whenever father order me to call her'

I recollect the word Tzuyu said as I head towards my destination.

"Gah!" I was startled when a rat run pass by in front of me. "That rat will be the death of me!" I breathed, trying to calm down my heartbeat.

I proceed to walk and walk until I reach a stairs at the end of the hallway.Luckily,their still small amount of light illuminate the whole building, if not... I don't think I still know where I was going.

Several minutes later....

I stop in front of the said room, where Sana is currently in.I raise my hand and about to knock, but stop mid air.

I just open the door without even knocking and there I saw Sana.Back facing me as she watch the dried leaves fall."Tzuyu, just say to your father that----" She speak and turned around but halt on her words by the time our eyes met.

"Y/n?" She wonders. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you about the---"

"I'm on your side Y/n." She interrupted.She release a sigh as she continue to explain further."I'm on your side, but I still need to stay by Tian Min side. I need to gather enough information and find where the Headmistress is possibly hidden. Who is the mastermind all of this happening.Who is controlling the other top-tiers to do what they shouldn't do.Do you understand me Y/n?" Her eyes drifted on mine, as she softly smiles.

"I understand Sana." I replied, sinking every words said.

Her smiles got even wider,her eyes sparkle like an eyes of squirrel. She then step closer towards me and cupped both of my cheeks as she stares at me tenderly,which left me stunned. Unable to move, or even break the eye contact. "The huge deluge will happen on Cromonica's 8th year anniversary.And you need to keep safe until then. Before the second rebellion happens,I'll be going to your hideout and tell all the information I collected, so the plan will turn out clean and fluid.I'll be always by your side Y/n" She concluded and closes the gap between our faces,and kisses me tenderly,without even letting me to process everything.

At the dim part of the outside of this room, a small figure lurk inside the dark even when she hate being in the dark.

+_+_+

I lean against a tree.Watching the  flowers on the garden dance along with the rhythm of the wind.When...

"Enjoying the view?" A deep soft voice broke the silence and I look up to see Kim Dahyun looking down at me.Face neutral as she waits for my answer. "Yeah." I say monotonously, offering the spot beside me, which she gladly accepted, shrugging a shoulder before settling down on the grass.

I was just silently enjoying the sound of nature, when I felt a pair of eyes gazing at me.

I tilted my head to the other side, and the saw tofu intently staring at me and I could only gulp when she inch closer, making me back away at the process. Then she cupped my jaw with her left hand causing me to flinch.Her thumb came up to my lips,carresing the flesh as she stared at it."I wonder how many people kissed this lips? " She then lift her gaze on my eyes, staring deeply on it.

She inch forward, the space were barely inch apart.And I felt my whole body become paralyzed by the close proximity.Heart banging against my chest.Damn it! Why I can't even move. I don't even have the strength to push her away.

Hot breath ghosting over my pair of lips. And her next word made my heart stop.

"Do you want me to become one of the people who kissed this lips?"