CHAPTER 21

OMNISCIENT

Tzuyu's hand curled into fist,seeing a familiar body,lifeless and covered with white sheet.She have enough already.This person doesn't have nothing to do on school secret.Why do her father have to dispatch her.The woman only did was to help her give the letter to Y/n.

She will do what is right,even doing the eight will cut their connection as daughter and father.She doesn't even know if her father does this because he want to protect her daughter,or he just do this for his own.

Tzuyu turn around and left the room,slamming the door close where a board sign is attached.A word morgue was engraved.

+_+_+_+

Y/n march towards Tzuyu's and her room.After Nayeon drag her out of the older room,the bunny instruct her just to go straight to their room.She is confuse but still complied when sees how serious the older is.

When she reach the room,she twisted the door knob and enters without hesitation,then she sees the room were still empty.Tzuyu is not there yet.

YOUR POV

I enters the room like I own it.Nayeon had instructed me just to go here but I don't know why.

I sat down on my bed after closing the door and let myself flooded with my own thoughts,when the doir burst open,startling me.

I fave the culprit and saw Tzuyu with dull dark eyes.Looking down as she walk and settled on the bed."I have already decide." She muttered out and I was clearly puzzled on how my eyebrows furrowed.

"You have me as your ally now." Tzuyu replied with all seriousness and I felt my heart stop when I saw hiw sad her eyes were."Really?" I ask instead,not wanting to question the sadness that is reflected on those doe brown eyes.

"But in one condition." Oh here we go again.Her witty condition."And what is this time?" I ask boredly looking at the girl opposite of anticipatingly

"We need to seal the promise." Promise?Oh right!Her agreement with my sister that they are not going to meddled in her life and she's just going to tell us the information she knows."How are we going to seal it." I don't know if I'm just hallucinating or did Tzuyu just smiled naughtily?

"By..." She stand up,walks and stop right in front of me,and I was really mentally panicking with the gesture."this." A hand fisted my collar and tug me up and my eyes widen in surprise when I felt Tzuyu thin soft lips presses against mine.

I felt the grip on my collar loosen and a hand cupped both of my cheeks as I was still frozen in shock on my spot.Then Tzuyu lips started to move against my own.

She pulled away with a satisfied-smug smile plastered on her face and say:

"Then its sealed."

+_+_+_+

Everyone eyes is one me as I look on the geound with extremely red face."Uhmm Mina? Can you accompany my sister for a second.Me and Tzuyu will just going to talk." I heard my sister muttered out then I heares footsteps furthering away from us and a sound of a door closing follows.

I raised my head and sees Mina staring at me confusely.I can still feel my face heating up from embarassment and shame.

"Are you okay?" I was surprise when I heard Mina spoke.I slowly nod my head in response and utters."I'm okay.I'm just a little embarass." I confessed and I heard her chuckles.

I can feel my heat uo more at the response I receive."Is this because of Tzuyu?" Then my eyes snap on her in shock.She let out a small smile and say:"I saw how red Tzuyu's ears too earlier." She pointed out her observation.

And I could only nod in realisation.Then a question came yp to my head."Say... Mina.Are you really this quiet?" I ask and I saw her a tugged to the cornee of her lips as she surpasses a chuckles.

"Yeah.I'm really this quiet." She answered with a shrug which I find intriguing.

"Okay." And the room fell silent omce again."Are you feeling uncomfortable?" She speak uo again and I shale my head,indicating a no as an answer."It just I'm not use to a quiet environment,because sister were loud and bubbly and I can hear always people chanting." I replied and she smiles.

"Wanna know why I'm always quiet?" She ask and I nodded hesitantly then she start to walk towards me and lean in,as she whisoer in my ears."Secret." She teasingly said and pulled back with a grin showing her gummies.

And thats thw time the realisation hit me.She was just joking around.Then I heard her chuckles in amusement after seeing my grumpy face.Then I suddenly laugh,which earn a puzzled look from the penguin."You're a weird creature too" I said in between laugh then I hears her let out a quiet laugh.

"You're weird too" She pointed at me as she smiles then we continue to our laughing bond.

"What up with you too?" Then a cold familiar voice interrupt us,and we sees Chou Tzuyu with indimating look,sending daggers at us with my sister standing beside her,looking so small.

"You look like some sort of weirdos." Tzuyu bluntly stated and left the room.

"Look like Tzuyu isn't in a good mood to tells the information we needed.."

_____________

Author's Note:

Here's a chapter for you'all dear readers. ❤